Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Go reply it it’s literally when the run started I’m not even trying to be funny :francis:
I never once said he wasn’t playing bad. The backups are making the same defensive lapses even without him on the floor. This team has bigger issues than Wiseman on defense.

Daps
Wiseman is playing bad but he’s not leaving three point shooters wide open. The entire team is playing bad.
I guess the point is, it happens every game.

If someone's not on fire to drown out everything else that's going on (like Poole did against the Pistons), than he's killing every lineup he's in. The team is not going to play well every single minute, but it seems if there's not some anomaly happening on the floor, the lineup is more often than not going to perform poorly whenever he's on it. It just makes life more difficult for everyone else, even in the aftermath when he goes back to the bench.

It's like the team can't have any continuity of play whenever he's active. I don't think I've seen anyone have this much of a negative effect on the Warriors ever since 2015. To be bad in this system, it's almost like you have to go out of your way to be. As you know, it's a cheat code; nearly every player that has come through plays their career-best ball.

I know this topic is past the point of exhaustion, but it's exhausting watching him out there with no light at the end of the tunnel.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I never once said he wasn’t playing bad. The backups are making the same defensive lapses even without him on the floor. This team has bigger issues than Wiseman on defense.
Bench can’t hold leads…

Also kerr is being janky with his subs too… Poole commits 3tos in a row but suns out Moody who’s actually playing excellent on the defensive end

Daps
Bench can’t hold leads…

Also kerr is being janky with his subs too… Poole commits 3tos in a row but suns out Moody who’s actually playing excellent on the defensive end
To be fair, Poole just extended for $120m, so he's gonna get a longer leash. For better or worse, he's gonna be out there no matter how he's performing.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i missed the entire 1st half

apparently Poole is getting called for that under/overhand travel thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.