Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
The response of someone who couldn't debate what I said.

I was gonna say I look forward to the inevitable of you being forced to acknowledge Wiseman for who he is, but perhaps you won't, as you'll just do the same as you did with Paschall (and every other Warriors player you hyped up), you'll just ignore it and move onto gassing the next one like a Broken clock.

:lolbron:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
If you want to use me trading the picks, themselves, for veteran help, than you can't say that you loved Kuminga's potential, because obviously Kuminga on the Warriors was never a thing at that point. You would've loved whoever the Warriors drafted, because you're a fan of the team and will likely defend any moves they make and the whoever they draft/sign. Hence you putting on your cape for Wiseman at every turn despite him not doing anything remotely to deserve it.

But to that point - look at what's happening now where Kuminga is getting buried on the bench, Moody is getting inconsistent minutes and they're trying to coddle Wiseman. Is that really developing the young guys and contending? Or are you inadvertently agreeing with what I said about trading those picks for ready-made talent?

What heights would they reach and what would be the maximization of this core's closing window if they had someone like Siakam at the 5? If the Warriors fail to win another title with this group, won't that be a lost opportunity, particularly if none of Wiseman, Kuminga nor Moody end up being stars? Tell me what those guys did last season that contributed to the championship, and tell me what position they're now in this season to contribute to another playoff run?

And since we're on the topic of "supporting the youth movement":

:hubie:

I was on the Kuminga train before the draft :sas1:

4-EC36-AF1-8-A1-B-4-A5-E-9-F91-36-F38-D32-B683.png

Daps
Loving the ball movement and shot creation this lineup is playing with, especially given they haven't played before. The results aren't there but the process is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.