Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend27

Pro
Daps
What’s going with the warriors defense? I know it’s early but a little bit concerning

Edit: just looked it up 31 Fouls!?

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was +2 last game in a 13 point win, and people were HYPE :mjlol:

again, poole was COOKING this game, playing with Loon
I get he hasn’t played a ton it’s just alarming to see him get out positioned for boards so easily. If the other player is above 6’9 chances are he won’t get the rebound.

The fact Kerr bushed him 2nd half you would think he going the Kuminga route. Y’all lack of bigs makes that impossible

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i never said anything about being worried. i just said you cant lose to this team

they were on the second night of a B2B also. :manny:
Bro we gonna get everyone’s A game… this same hornets team lost by 20 the night before lmaoo

Dubs in Charlotte on a Sat night all the hoes coming out(You saw them in them 2nd row) sold out crowd… mofos wanna shine, Smith Jr ain’t trying to be a journeyman no more.. PJ got a kid to feed… nikkas motivated

Daps
Why is Minga in the dog house?
Wiseman has taken his spot in the rotation, and whenever he makes a mistake he's pulled.

I guess their thinking is, they can't afford to develop all the young guys, all at once, so somebody is going to be sacrificed. It should be Wiseman being phased out, but the organization has decided to die on that hill long ago.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s going with the warriors defense? I know it’s early but a little bit concerning

Edit: just looked it up 31 Fouls!?

Hornets have young guys who can attack the basket. Warriors have guys who can’t move their feet and defend anymore so they just hand check and foul. Gonna be a lot of nights like this against the young teams with nothing to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.