Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

khross415

All Star
Daps
Draymond is just a hoe ass nikka :yeshrug:
I knew he was a hoe ass nikka 10 years ago when my homie that went to Michigan state with him told me about him. Said he threw an insomnia cookie at draymond head, shyt was stuck in his hair and he did nothing. That's how I knew the tristan story was true. He's been a hoe ass nikka his entire life, why he didn't square up with a much smaller teammate in practice. He's a bytch ass nikka and I'd be ashamed to be a fan of this nikka if he wasn't on my team. That clown ass nikka don't represent my city nor the bay in general. He's a disgrace to the real Michigan nikkas out there too.

:ehh: yea he didnt have shyt to say when the report of him gettin the shyt slapped out of him came out , was kinda telling that for once he didnt have shyt to say

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Imagine the Warriors shopping Draymond and the only person that knows about it is a coli poster. Not Shams, not Woj, a coli poster. Best believe Clutch would have at least used that fat elephant cac to send out some sort of message.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Dray looked awkward as hell during ring ceremony. 😬

He could barely crack a smile. That's the apex NBA moment outside of winning the chip itself.

The only time he cracked a smile was when he was massaging Bron's 🥜.

The vibe is WAY OFF.

Almost feels like the Dubs have moved on. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Like a dead marriage but you stay together for a few more years, sleeping in separate beds.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Dray looked awkward as hell during ring ceremony. 😬

He could barely crack a smile. That's the apex NBA moment outside of winning the chip itself.

The only time he cracked a smile was when he was massaging Bron's 🥜.

The vibe is WAY OFF.

Almost feels like the Dubs have moved on. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Like a dead marriage but you stay together for a few more years, sleeping in separate beds.
No1 told dray to make a really bad mini-documentary about hitting his teammate

He had to take time away from the team and he used that time to make a doc about the issue that got him in trouble. Terrible optics. And of course, the LeBron dikkriding ain’t helping

Status
Not open for further replies.