Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I genuinely can't stop laughing at this

Dray will look back on this when he gets old and realize that this was his biggest indiscretion.

I know Steph's greatness isn't lost on him, but all his energy (while he's on this squad) should be towards celebrating and promoting that, rather than putting all of it into an adversary of Steph's (especially given the fact that he rarely ever gets the credit he deserves, in an all-time context). Dray should be taking over from Iggy and doing whatever it takes to protect Steph's legacy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dray will look back on this when he gets old and realize that this was his biggest indiscretion.

I know Steph's greatness isn't lost on him, but all his energy (while he's on this squad) should be towards celebrating and promoting that, rather than putting all of it into an adversary of Steph's (especially given the fact that he rarely ever gets the credit he deserves, in an all-time context). Dray should be taking over from Iggy and doing whatever it takes to protect Steph's legacy.

When Dray says bullshyt like this, it’s apparent he ain’t trying to protect Steph’s legacy

““The reality is, I don’t think that team wins another championship if Kevin [Durant] doesn’t come,” Green said.

“I personally don’t think at that point Steph Curry had figured out, ‘I’m going to get a bucket whenever I want to,’” he continued. “I don’t think he was capable of that yet. I think he was still growing into that. … We got to a point where we needed to be able to give someone the ball that could just go get a bucket. And Kevin was already there. I don’t think Steph was there yet.”

Daps
When Dray says bullshyt like this, it’s apparent he ain’t trying to protect Steph’s legacy

““The reality is, I don’t think that team wins another championship if Kevin [Durant] doesn’t come,” Green said.

“I personally don’t think at that point Steph Curry had figured out, ‘I’m going to get a bucket whenever I want to,’” he continued. “I don’t think he was capable of that yet. I think he was still growing into that. … We got to a point where we needed to be able to give someone the ball that could just go get a bucket. And Kevin was already there. I don’t think Steph was there yet.”
That was pretty damn unforgiveable. One of the few times I've been legitimately disappointed in him.

I get what he was trying to do at the time, but not only was it completely unnecessary, not only was it wrong, but you never undermine the player who made all this possible (even if it were to be true).

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That was pretty damn unforgiveable. One of the few times I've been legitimately disappointed in him.

I get what he was trying to do at the time, but not only was it completely unnecessary, not only was it wrong, but you never undermine the player who made all this possible (even if it were to be true).

That shyt was wild egregious… it’s like what is this dude’s angle and now we see, like how can he say KD was there but Steph wasn’t when Steph won a chip as the fukkin focal point of the offense smh

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1000%.

I can't believe he doesn't see how nasty this behaviour is. It's sycophancy at its worse imho.:scusthov:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First off: congrats on your team’s chip and this remarkable run. Hell of an era for Warriors fans.

Had it from a legit source that the organization made peace with moving on from Draymond, but the obstacle they faced was the market. NBA GMs - a lot like Coli posters - have wildly different valuations of Dray. He’s on the downside of his prime, and the fiery personality becomes disruptive when the defensive ability and playmaking dissipate. And can he be as effective playmaker in an offense that doesn’t feature a cast of otherworldly knockdown shooters? Is his worth diminished outside of the Warriors’ specific system? Teams either weren’t so confident, or pretended not to be for sake of leverage, and it became clear to the Warriors they couldn’t get anywhere close to equal value for Dray. And the fact remains he knows their system inside out and they believe they can win again with him regardless of his increasingly insufferable behavior. So here we are.

Also: what is it Wiseman does you all seem to be impressed by? He still plays small for his size, looks unnatural with the ball in space, doesn’t so anything all that well.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
GettyImages-1434592853.jpg

khross415

All Star
Daps
First off: congrats on your team’s chip and this remarkable run. Hell of an era for Warriors fans.

Had it from a legit source that the organization made peace with moving on from Draymond, but the obstacle they faced was the market. NBA GMs - a lot like Coli posters - have wildly different valuations of Dray. He’s on the downside of his prime, and the fiery personality becomes disruptive when the defensive ability and playmaking dissipate. And can he be as effective playmaker in an offense that doesn’t feature a cast of otherworldly knockdown shooters? Is his worth diminished outside of the Warriors’ specific system? Teams either weren’t so confident, or pretended not to be for sake of leverage, and it became clear to the Warriors they couldn’t get anywhere close to equal value for Dray. And the fact remains he knows their system inside out and they believe they can win again with him regardless of his increasingly insufferable behavior. So here we are.

Also: what is it Wiseman does you all seem to be impressed by? He still plays small for his size, looks unnatural with the ball in space, doesn’t so anything all that well.

:mjlol: ill let you cook but , anybody on earth coulda pulled out this same take but right on for ya sources G

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: ill let you cook but , anybody on earth coulda pulled out this same take but right on for ya sources G
My word been bond on these boards a long time. I don't even have to pull up receipts. I've broken major news on here hours before the mainstream media and had the servers overloaded from guest visitors. You couldn't ever let me cook - I wouldn't deign to set foot in your dirty ass kitchen with my sous vide wand.

khross415

All Star
Daps
My word been bond on these boards a long time. I don't even have to pull up receipts. I've broken major news on here hours before the mainstream media and had the servers overloaded from guest visitors. You couldn't ever let me cook - I wouldn't deign to set foot in your dirty ass kitchen with my sous vide wand.

word to the internet servers you overloading my G , you got the internet going crazy

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Draymond is just a hoe ass nikka :yeshrug:
I knew he was a hoe ass nikka 10 years ago when my homie that went to Michigan state with him told me about him. Said he threw an insomnia cookie at draymond head, shyt was stuck in his hair and he did nothing. That's how I knew the tristan story was true. He's been a hoe ass nikka his entire life, why he didn't square up with a much smaller teammate in practice. He's a bytch ass nikka and I'd be ashamed to be a fan of this nikka if he wasn't on my team. That clown ass nikka don't represent my city nor the bay in general. He's a disgrace to the real Michigan nikkas out there too.

Daps
Reppin
Seattle/Tacoma
I've been lurking literally since the beginning of this site. I used to lurk on:hamster: You are 1 of my top5 posters on here no 🧢

Status
Not open for further replies.