Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I don't know how the hell Looney always struggles with Jokic. He should be able to hold his own in the post, but constantly gets dogwalked to the rim. Even JaMychal puts up more resistance on the block.

Daps
Jokic got like 2-3 inches on Loon… once he in the paint it’s a wrapb
I'm talking about Looney getting backed down. He should be able to hold his own, but Jokic pushes through his chest like he's half the size. Jokic doesn't back down Dray like that, and as we saw tonight JaMychal provided more defensive resistance when Jokic tried to post him up.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how the hell Looney always struggles with Jokic. He should be able to hold his own in the post, but constantly gets dogwalked to the rim. Even JaMychal puts up more resistance on the block.
Jokic is a goddamn bear man. 2x MVP, might even get 3 in a row. Dude is just good. He can score on any center

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm talking about Looney getting backed down. He should be able to hold his own, but Jokic pushes through his chest like he's half the size. Jokic doesn't back down Dray like that, and as we saw tonight JaMychal provided more defensive resistance when Jokic tried to post him up.

True… Loon a young old mofo lol… Dray uses Jokic lack of lateral speed against him..

I was listening to Alc the other day and he said Dubs gonna have to retain Donte and might have to move Poole in the off season to retain Both dray and Donte.. To keep it 300 that might be the best move going forward…

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True… Loon a young old mofo lol… Dray uses Jokic lack of lateral speed against him..

I was listening to Alc the other day and he said Dubs gonna have to retain Donte and might have to move Poole in the off season to retain Both dray and Donte.. To keep it 300 that might be the best move going forward…
thats a terrible move considering klays physical problems

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jokic is taller and probably has 50 pounds on him

Daps
jokic is taller and probably has 50 pounds on him
Jokic being taller is inconsequential. JaMychal held his own on multiple post-ups and didn't get dragged to the rim like Looney did. We saw the exact same thing happen in the playoffs last season; it's the reason why Dray had more success on Jokic because he provided greater resistance in the post.

Looney is more than big enough to not get pushed around like he does. He's gonna be worthless in the playoffs against Denver if he can't even do that.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
So what's the deal? Is the chemistry forever broken because of the punch?

Is that hurting them on the road, in crunch time?

Is it hurting their defense? Because it doesn't change no matter what lineups they use.

And they seem good at home, no?

Daps
So what's the deal? Is the chemistry forever broken because of the punch?

Is that hurting them on the road, in crunch time?

Is it hurting their defense? Because it doesn't change no matter what lineups they use.

And they seem good at home, no?
Natural course of the team being dominant for so long and their window nearing its end, and the young players not being good enough to pick up the slack.

A trade is desperately needed, but we all know that ain't going to happen.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Is Draymond hurt-hurt? Cautionary move?

Or is he going to take that in-season "injury break" we were talking about the other day.

Hoping it's not connected to his previous back problem.

Daps
About the only positive from that game is Kuminga is ready. I know it ain't a popular opinion in here but he's ready to take over Wiggins' spot.

:hubie:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Nuggets look like a solid team.
:ehh:

Well constructed roster. All seeing eye generational passing big and shooters everywhere. I like their demeanor on the court too.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Natural course of the team being dominant for so long and their window nearing its end, and the young players not being good enough to pick up the slack.

A trade is desperately needed, but we all know that ain't going to happen.

Yeeeap. Period the end. We're nearing closing time, and I blame management more than anyone honestly.
Can't nobody tell me the Dubs wouldn't have the best record in the league right now if they would let go of the fantasy that this success can be sustained by the youngins'. However, I cant fault them wholly for tryna 'brace the fall' if u will....but gahdamn they're starting to smell their fumes a bit too much. Why tf is the gm of your team podcasting midseason man , like my nikka u got a title to defend. Your team is struggling to stay above.500. Have some pride:what:

Harsh reality, and im sorry Dub fans, but from the gutters you came, to the gutters you shall return when the trio is no more. So enjoy these moments, good and bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.