Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The players don’t matter, as long as those careless passes exist there just giving away games . This loss was no different then the hornets or jazz implosions. The ft discrepancy is usually the problem on the road but these turnovers are just maddening. How do you have less turnovers in a passing offense?
that's true. these guys just cannot take care of the ball

Steph throws it away immediately after inbounding
Draymond's illegal screens
Wiggins fumbled an easy pass to open dunk

it's been that way since Kerr's 1st year. i doubt it's ever gonna stop. it's not even the offense, it's just carelessness a lot of times. Poole over dribbling isn't bc of the offense, and wiggins just fumbling the ball, or steph just throwing it away. dudes just being careless

Thes dudes are also gassed at this point. Playing playoffs mins in early Feb. Steph playing 40 minutes, and he turns 35 next month.

This team has a ton of issues

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Hate to say this but until they play good consistent basketball (especially on the road), they are a play in team :francis:.

They have been losing games the same way for the entire season. Build double digit then proceed to blow it with careless turnovers and spamming a million threes.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is JMG not playing? The JMG I saw vs the Cavs and Raptors can play 8-10 minutes and not kill you, and he looked better in comparison to his early disaster minutes with Wiseman before the leg infection put him down. No reason why Kerr should be shortening the rotation to this degree, you got too many dead roster spots.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Alc on why we blow leads, team chemistry, and Steph losing a step

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Why is JMG not playing? The JMG I saw vs the Cavs and Raptors can play 8-10 minutes and not kill you, and he looked better in comparison to his early disaster minutes with Wiseman before the leg infection put him down. No reason why Kerr should be shortening the rotation to this degree, you got too many dead roster spots.
Cosign everything you said.

Wasn't Kerr just complaining that Dray and Loon were getting overworked? This dude talks out of both sides of his mouth.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
game officially shifted here, MIN was ready to pack it in and he gave them life

Steph is so good he can get away with occasional careless sleepwalking. But last night wasn't one of those nights.

Then his superpower (jumper) betrayed him, and it was a wrap.

He keeps saying they need to play with urgency and focus in postgame interviews. Maybe he's trying to tell himself (his ego) that?

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
He didn’t say Steph was losing a step bro lmaoo he said mentally Steph isn’t there because he’s accomplished all he needed too and has nothing left to prov so he’s trying to find a way to motivate himself
You're right. He did ask a rhetorical question "could Steph keep up his normal pace at 35", but that wasn't his main point. It was about motivation like you said.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Low-key I was looking forward to the reserves playing this game vs Denver.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps

"Training staff data?"

:dahell:

Z46ABaT.jpg

:dead:

Daps
Cosign everything you said.

Wasn't Kerr just complaining that Dray and Loon were getting overworked? This dude talks out of both sides of his mouth.
I'd imagine JaMychal was held out last night because they anticipated the starters resting on a B2B and needing him for the backend. His conditioning probably still isn't right to play B2B games.

Status
Not open for further replies.