Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
We own you bozos tho.. :mjgrin:
52-48 :leostare:

spongebob-squidward.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jokic being taller is inconsequential. JaMychal held his own on multiple post-ups and didn't get dragged to the rim like Looney did. We saw the exact same thing happen in the playoffs last season; it's the reason why Dray had more success on Jokic because he provided greater resistance in the post.

Looney is more than big enough to not get pushed around like he does. He's gonna be worthless in the playoffs against Denver if he can't even do that.
the height and weight does matter, the way looney plays defense is to absorb the hit, jokic is just too big for him. dray uses his quickness to establish position, looney cant do that with his rebuilt hips.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
On Sat 1/28
I almost feel like most these "injuries" are really players taking breaks while avoiding scrutiny. Which isn't a bad strategy.

Now it's Dray's turn to have an "inflamed ingrown toenail" and rest for a month.

Today

:ehh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Brehs this Kyrie shyt will prob land KD back in GS real talk..

Thing is tho realistically we can’t trade wigs or Poole since we extended them.. Which means either Dray or Klay will get traded..

The package would have to be klay/Weisman/Kuminga/picks for KD/Clax/Seth or Watanabe..

Or Dray/Weisman/moody/picks for KD/Clax/Seth or Watanabe..

I’m thinking FO will prob park ways with klay..

Starting lineup
Steph/Seth
Poole/Donte
Wigs/PBJ
Dray/Lamb/Iggy
KD/Clax/loon

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Brehs this Kyrie shyt will prob land KD back in GS real talk..

Thing is tho realistically we can’t trade wigs or Poole since we extended them.. Which means either Dray or Klay will get traded..

The package would have to be klay/Weisman/Kuminga/picks for KD/Clax/Seth or Watanabe..

Or Dray/Weisman/moody/picks for KD/Clax/Seth or Watanabe..

I’m thinking FO will prob park ways with klay..

Starting lineup
Steph/Seth
Poole/Donte
Wigs/PBJ
Dray/Lamb/Iggy
KD/Clax/loon
You're a maniac! Klay is a made man.

:russ:

Although he's not the BOSS, Kerr thinks the Dubs can "100%" win title as constructed.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You're a maniac! Klay is a made man.

:russ:

Although he's not the BOSS, Kerr thinks the Dubs can "100%" win title as constructed.

That’s a PR answer from Kerr .. we all see with our own eyes we ain’t defending shyt with these rooks not on the same page.. We need high IQ players that’s always put us above the rest of the league…

Donte, loon and Iggy the only high IQ players that come off the bench.. PBJ you can see his IQ up there but he don’t really get any run.. That’s why we gotta make that move

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
That’s a PR answer from Kerr .. we all see with our own eyes we ain’t defending shyt with these rooks not on the same page.. We need high IQ players that’s always put us above the rest of the league…

Donte, loon and Iggy the only high IQ players that come off the bench.. PBJ you can see his IQ up there but he don’t really get any run.. That’s why we gotta make that move
We'll see....5 more days

Status
Not open for further replies.