Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Warriors not getting that 2 seed so it doesn't matter, they need the teams directly behind them and ahead of them to lose. Portland losing would have been better than winning their 2nd straight
Nah we not getting the 2 seed but if they get their shyt together we will def get the 3 seed

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew the warriors lost once Steph missed that shot in regulation. How many games is that now where they've blown double digit leads in the 2nd half?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Well at least the Grizzles lost lmaooo
1-6 and STILL the 2nd seed :wow:

Enjoy that 11th seed tho. Hold it close to yo chest
full

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I low-key wanted Steph to foul out in the 4th. He seemed to have lost his mojo and was playing like a mix of bad Klay and bad Jordan.

Ball hogging, crazy shot taking, lazy passing, shoulders slumped, arguing with refs.

:scust:

If he's tired, let him rest. We need to stop depending on him to save us anyway.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
It wasn't Jordan's fault alone...

But WHO ELSE WAS NERVOUS AS FUKK to see him on the court closing the game out?

:lupe:

That boy brings CHAOS energy when we need calm. I bet it effects the team, on just a vibe level.

Combine that with low energy Steph and we had no chance.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Looney needs less minutes, they’re abusing him.
i don't know if i agree. loon can close. but either way, DDV should be in the game.

that Poole/Steph/Klay lineup has only worked vs denver. it's been a negative going back to the 2nd round to now. Kerr gotta stop using it. and definitely don't go to OT with it

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know if i agree. loon can close. but either way, DDV should be in the game.

that Poole/Steph/Klay lineup has only worked vs denver. it's been a negative going back to the 2nd round to now. Kerr gotta stop using it. and definitely don't go to OT with it
The players don’t matter, as long as those careless passes exist there just giving away games . This loss was no different then the hornets or jazz implosions. The ft discrepancy is usually the problem on the road but these turnovers are just maddening. How do you have less turnovers in a passing offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.