Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
local folks have been stressing how big a role Looney has played in the lockerroom following Draymond's clownery and you got this buffoon Stephen A Smith on ESPN acting like Looney is some nobody who shouldn't be speaking on the situation. I even saw a clip of him on ESPN Countdown referring to Looney as "Keyon Dooling", dude is completely out of touch.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
local folks have been stressing how big a role Looney has played in the lockerroom following Draymond's clownery and you got this buffoon Stephen A Smith on ESPN acting like Looney is some nobody who shouldn't be speaking on the situation. I even saw a clip of him on ESPN Countdown referring to Looney as "Keyon Dooling", dude is completely out of touch.

Supposedly Loon is a high school legend out in Milwaukee so J Poole has a lot of respect for the dude since he’s from around there.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

fukk out of touch, thats just out of line
no reason to disrespect a fan favorite like that

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wiseman will turn out to be the right pick for GS

I dont think Melo's ceiling is that high. This is mostly who he is with a limited upside. :hubie:

He only 20 so lets see if he takes another step this year...he should be averaging at least 25-5-5 and Charlotte should be in the playoffs if he that nikka. Otherwise I dont wanna hear shyt. Unfortunately Jordan hired another trash coach so i doubt much happens

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He’s funny. “Trust”, or lack thereof, means that the team doesn’t trust you to control your emotions and not blow up at the cost of the team. You have to earn that trust by being a professional this season, and not being an over-emotional idiot

….not to mention he said himself that he has to work to earn the trust back :comeon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.