Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any predictions for Thur vs Celtics?
:lupe:

The #1 team in the NBA on a 7 game winning streak. However Jalen Brown will probably be still be out.
On the road? Y’all getting smoked :pachaha:

But nah this game will give more insight on if GS is really this bad or simply lacks motivation. Y’all lose this better pray for a trade or a top 4 seed

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
On the road? Y’all getting smoked :pachaha:

But nah this game will give more insight on if GS is really this bad or simply lacks motivation. Y’all lose this better pray for a trade or a top 4 seed
I seriously doubt we get smoked.
:ufdup:

We could easily win this game.

Although we DO need a rim protector rebounder type, (Robert Williams III will eat), 90% of our losses are due to lack of motivation and energy for 4 quarters.

I can barely remember a game where they played at full energy and force that they lost. Playing the Celts on the road should provide the motive.

No Jalen and several Dubs out. If they cover the spread, and have a chance at the end, I'll be satisfied. +6.5.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
literally the last position where they should be looking, at least with someone like Caruso he could defend multiple positions

This tweet is nonsense. We already got our obligatory :mjpls:guard.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
FUN FACT:

Draymond Green is shooting better from 3 than Jordan Poole

Draymond_USATSI_13687843.jpg

1200x0.jpg

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A TNT game which means we gotta here Chuck say this season "depends on the young guys Wiseman, Kuminga, and Moody", and Shaq talk about a "champion hangover" for the millionth time

Status
Not open for further replies.