Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
No it’s not…. See the bigger picture the fact that they competed for the entire game… not putting the opp on the foul like 2 mins into the quarter… This game showed me that we are started to play a lot better on the road and our road record will turn around
This doesn’t change the fact they lost a game they should’ve won. Yes there’s positives to take but there’s also negatives and the biggest one is that they played with their food.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Kerr is trying to do what the warriors did in 2021 when the ended the season on a 15-5 run

i think part of this is to help save looneys legs. The dude is seriously dragging out there. I know he's proud of it, but he needs that game streak to end soon and take a game off here and there.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wiggins needs to step it up. He's been god awful since he's come back.

I hated that last shot in regulation from steph. They had time to get something better than a step back three over two defenders.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I hated that last shot in regulation from steph. They had time to get something better than a step back three over two defenders.

Steph gotta come into that 4th quarter dialed in ready to close and he came in bullshytting. Two shytty passes leading to TOs, smoked a wide open layup, and hero ball 3s in the 4th, smh.
Exactly.

The best thing about this loss is our best player played like ass inefficiently, and we damn near won.

Maybe that buzzer beater halftime shot got him in early Hero Mode cuz he never settled back into the offense.

Last edited:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
This doesn’t change the fact they lost a game they should’ve won. Yes there’s positives to take but there’s also negatives and the biggest one is that they played with their food.

The Celtics ain't the Warriors food. Especially at home.
:stopitslime:

They are the #1 team in the league on an 11 game winning streak.

Horford and Jalen balled out in the 4th and Da Gawd made careless turnovers and rushed shots.

It was a good performance overall. Not great, but good.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I seriously doubt we get smoked.
:ufdup:

We could easily win this game.

Although we DO need a rim protector rebounder type, (Robert Williams III will eat), 90% of our losses are due to lack of motivation and energy for 4 quarters.

I can barely remember a game where they played at full energy and force that they lost. Playing the Celts on the road should provide the motive.

No Jalen and several Dubs out. If they cover the spread, and have a chance at the end, I'll be satisfied. +6.5.
I spoke this into existence. Except Jalen played and made the difference in the end.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
i think part of this is to help save looneys legs. The dude is seriously dragging out there. I know he's proud of it, but he needs that game streak to end soon and take a game off here and there.
I hope so. Loon needs rest. We need him fresh for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.