Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Damn if Triple Single only played with that fire every night instead of needing to argue with a fan to bring it out some of those losses turn to wins.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
ANTHONY LAMB WAS A +36?!?!

NAH AINT NO fukkING WAY :mjtf:
He did play well, but plus minus is one of the most reckless stats I've ever seen.

It's only useful as an argument tool on an occasional confirmation bias basis.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He did play well, but plus minus is one of the most reckless stats I've ever seen.

It's only useful as an argument tool on an occasional confirmation bias basis.
I think +/- over a period of time gives an idea of how a player is playing overall

One game is a small sample size but you get a more representative sample of a players performance with more games

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Damn if Triple Single only played with that fire every night instead of needing to argue with a fan to bring it out some of those losses turn to wins.

We got to have the most emotional and psychologically fragile team in the NBA.

:stopitslime:

I've been saying they always need some sort of victimization, or proving somebody wrong in order to play to their full potential.

This is why they've lost so many games this year. Lack of motivation.

They pretty much used mean tweets and a few comments from TV talking heads to fuel their entire 2022 title run.

The Dubs don't need a big man to win this year. They need more HATE and criticism from the media.

:sas2:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Posted this in HL, for Yay area natives, i'd be following this shyt:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Any predictions for Thur vs Celtics?
:lupe:

The #1 team in the NBA on a 7 game winning streak. However Jalen Brown will probably be still be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.