Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I thought Wigs was cleared the other day and he just was sick?

These vague "injuries" to key players with moving timelines are starting to trigger my tin foil hat. 🧐

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I put a few fools on ignore and now each page only has like 4-5 posts.

The childish back and forth spam is really cluttering up the thread.

Daps
When Steph went down -
Silver lining - it’ll get them to learn to fight without Steph, and hopefully, this is the wake-up call Myers/Lacob need to make a trade. Steph can’t be coming back to the same shyt.

It’s up to Poole and Wiggins now to step up in his absence.
The team has quickly learned to adapt without two starters and almost everyone has stepped up in their absence. It's eerily similar to what happened last season when Steph, Klay and Dray were out for different periods of the season. The team had to learn to survive without them and they were better off for it when the postseason rolled around.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
When Steph went down -

The team has quickly learned to adapt without two starters and almost everyone has stepped up in their absence. It's eerily similar to what happened last season when Steph, Klay and Dray were out for different periods of the season. The team had to learn to survive without them and they were better off for it when the postseason rolled around.
The same season you were 100% convinced the Warriors had no chance to win the chip, while I was convinced they were gonna win the entire year. Need you to doubt them again so lightning strikes twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.