Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
The lineups/rotations have been on point lately. It's remarkable this team with the bare minimum has been able to fight like this. I know there's the perception that Dray is a bad leader, but whenever he's counted out he proves himself time and time again (as if he hasn't 1000x over). I hope the organization doesn't fall into a false sense of security and think the squad is enough though.

A trade still needs to be made. They still need a big to complement Dray and Looney.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Anyone know how 2 way contracts work? 🤔

I know they can only play 50 games. So can we sign them to 1 yr contracts and make them eligible for playoffs?

Cuz it's obvious Kerr is fully invested in both these guys

How does it work?

ty-jerome-anthony-lamb-split-getty.jpg

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Alright these fake quotes are getting demonic, Im not even gonna stoop to that level and type out what I was going to say about you. Im gonna let you get the last word tonight. My foot is still on your neck, nerd.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Alright these fake quotes are getting demonic, Im not even gonna type out what I was going to say about you. Im gonna let you get the last word tonight. My foot is still on your neck, nerd.
Sounds like I’m in ur head rent free :sas2:

Have a good night. Stay away from the kids :laff:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
The lineups/rotations have been on point lately. It's remarkable this team with the bare minimum has been able to fight like this. I know there's the perception that Dray is a bad leader, but whenever he's counted out he proves himself time and time again (as if he hasn't 1000x over). I hope the organization doesn't fall into a false sense of security and think the squad is enough though.

A trade still needs to be made. They still need a big to complement Dray and Looney.
Draymond the leader is back. He's doing it both on the court and on the sidelines, and presumably in the locker room as well.

Casuals have always slandered draymond's significance, because they only look at the box score and don't really know basketball.

But the true fans in dub nation knows this dynasty doesn't exist without him.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
PBJ was at practice in Santa Cruz today, when he got the call to come up to the big boy team.

He showed up, and showed out like a vet.

Got to love when those young fellas come in locked and loaded. Stay ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.