Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cant expect to win games when you are essentially saying you dont care to win games by resting healthy players
but it aint like im a part of the training staff so what do i know...maybe the rest is needed :manny:

NBA is just wack these days. shyts getting worse every year since the Raps won

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant expect to win games when you are essentially saying you dont care to win games by resting healthy players
but it aint like im a part of the training staff so what do i know...maybe the rest is needed :manny:

NBA is just wack these days. shyts getting worse every year since the Raps won
With y’all I think it’s less about rest & more about getting those young players prepared

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Not sure what you and Gil are laughing about. The proof is in the pudding with the time stamps. I was lurking this thread the entire game and as @Bay Area pointed out, Gil was doing a victory lap replying to posters in a sarcastic fashion when it looked like the Warriors were on the verge of winning this game with no help from Wiseman.

I thought we were past this saga of talking about Wiseman but this nikka Gil is too autistic to let it go and you being his wingman is doing him no favors :manny:

Daps
Not sure what you and Gil are laughing about. The proof is in the pudding with the time stamps. I was lurking this thread the entire game and as @Bay Area pointed out, Gil was doing a victory lap replying to posters in a sarcastic fashion when it looked like the Warriors were on the verge of winning this game with no help from Wiseman.

I thought we were past this saga of talking about Wiseman but this nikka Gil is too autistic to let it go and you being his wingman is doing him no favors :manny:
- You said you retired from this thread
- You said you put me on ignore
- Where was I celebrating?

How many more lies are you gonna tell?

:lupe:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
- You said you retired from this thread
- You said you put me on ignore
- Where was I celebrating?

How many more lies are you gonna tell?

:lupe:
Hey captain Autism,

I was mentioned in this thread first, a post that you reacted to… I can see your emojis on posts even while you are on ignore, but you already knew that…. You were celebrating when you addressed posters about Wisemans performance when no one else brought him up.

Daps
Hey captan Autism,

I was mentioned in this thread first, a post that you reacted to… I can see your emojis on posts even while you are on ignore, but you already knew that…. You were celebrating when you addressed posters about Wisemans performance when no one else brought him up.
Says he has me on ignore but then still replies to my comments in this thread that he said he retired from.

:wow:

Nobody was celebrating shyt you projecting ass muh'fukka. I quoted @Scholar because his deflecting ass has still yet to acknowledge how stupidly wrong he was about Wiseman, despite the fact he spent the last 2-3 years tagging me with his bullshyt. I don't know where the hell you and @Bay Area are getting this celebration shyt from. You just conjured that up in your rockheads.

The conversation was between me and @Scholar and you two clowns decided you wanna tell on yourselves.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Says he has me on ignore but then still replies to my comments in this thread that he said he retired from.

Nobody was celebrating shyt you projecting ass muh'fukka. I quoted @Scholar because his deflecting ass has still yet to acknowledge how stupidly wrong he was about Wiseman, despite the fact he spent the last 2-3 years tagging me with his bullshyt. I don't know where the hell you and @Bay Area are getting this celebration shyt from. You just conjured that up in your rockheads.

The conversation was between me and @Scholar and you two clowns decided you wanna tell on yourselves.
You mad as hell :russ:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA

Imagine being mad at me because your butt buddy @Serious tagged me and you piled on :heh:

Wisemans first game back is gonna take over this thread once again because YOU couldn’t help yourself and now your acting dumb. You are incredibly weird and exhausting :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.