Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nick: How hard is it for a team to move on from an incident like the Draymond Green fight with Jordan Pool?

Tim Hardaway Sr:
That’s tough. That’s a tough one, to me if you get hit, even if afterwards you see the video, they say, it was even worse than I thought. Well, getting hit is getting hit, no matter what it is. So no matter how you get hit, you got stole-on. I think that they will get through it. Steve Kerr said that this is the most that they have been through in his career there and they have to get beside it. I think they are getting beside it.

But as a basketball player, it’d be hard if that happened to me. I will say though he should be looking over his shoulder every day I come into the locker room, that’s what I would say. He should be watching over his shoulder every time I see him. No matter where it’s at, whether it’s at a function, you’re walking to your car, in the locker room, wherever. Just watch your back. That’s the way I grew up, I think it’s hard to get over it.
I don’t think they really truly have gotten over it, they are trying to. But I don’t think they really truly have.

I've done my part for the day, @BlueHeffner :win:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
:russ: You’re just naming stuff in general not specific to Klay

As already stated most of his issues are he doesn’t have his legs under him. Also the fact people don’t remember he’s always been very streaky. Them years out got fans not thinking clearly

This is how I know you're not an athlete.

Focusing on weight training would help him "have his legs under him".
:martin:

You're arguing with me like a female. Going back and forth like you're saying something different when you really just saying the same thing in different words.

I agree that Klay has always been streaky and he specifically starts seasons slow, so that could be it too.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how I know you're not an athlete.

Focusing on weight training would help him "have his legs under him".
:martin:

You're arguing with me like a female. Going back and forth like you're saying something different when you really just saying the same thing in different words.

I agree that Klay has always been streaky and he specifically starts seasons slow, so that could be it too.
Have several seats like I said.

Klay issues this season are not due to strength training

Of course more strength could help certain parts of his game. However, the lack of strength is not the cause of his struggles

Get it now

Status
Not open for further replies.