Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Klay has always been my favorite Warrior since Tim Hardaway. He's Bay Area Royalty. OG Splash Brother.

BUT...

Klay needs to workout with Steph.

They both were on the scrawny side in the early years. Steph has transformed himself into one of the strongest guards in the league. He's probably out benching and squatting Klay.

Meanwhile, Klay is looking flabby and sick out there.
:flabbynsick:

It's not just age, or injuries. He needs to prioritize weight training. I'm tired of hearing the local announcers making excuses for him being "out of shape" and front-rimming shots all day.

He gets paid WAY too much to give us Dad Bod Klay.

Last edited:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Klay has always been my favorite Warrior since Tim Hardaway. He's Bay Area Royalty. OG Splash Brother.

BUT...

They both were on the scrawny side in the early years. Steph has transformed himself into one of the strongest guards in the league. He's probably out benching and squatting Klay.

It's not just age, or injuries. He needs to prioritize weight training. I'm tired of hearing the local announcers making excuses for him being "out of shape" and front-rimming shots all day.

Klay has been one of the most well conditioned members of this team. To act like his issues are work ethic is ridiculous. They've been pretty transparent on the fact that he limited his off-season basketball play, his shots are consistently short, looks like he doesn't have his legs still

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Klay has been one of the most well conditioned members of this team. To act like his issues are work ethic is ridiculous. They've been pretty transparent on the fact that he limited his off-season basketball play, his shots are consistently short, looks like he doesn't have his legs still
I don't disagree. I simply think he needs to prioritize STRENGTH training.

People get real emotional and defensive around their favorite players and teams. Klay is my favorite Dub. I just see things logically.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BUT...

What part of his game is currently lacking where improved strength training will greatly improve that aspect.

:russ:Steph being one of the strongest guards. He’s made great strides strength & defensive wise but stop it. You sound like Mark Jones last season

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
What happened to Klays basketball IQ tho. He makes bad decisions on the offensive and defensive side of the ball all game now. I don’t remember him being this dumb on then court
He’s strayed away from what has made him successful

He’s got a career high in shot attempts and dribbles. He’s got career lows in FG% and 3P% so far. Dude is just out there playing like it’s open gym. He’s getting hunted on D and has a lot of off ball lapses on D as well. He’s been truly terrible so far.

And with all that, the warriors Starting 5 has the best net rating in the league right now

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
What part of his game is currently lacking where improved strength training will greatly improve that aspect.
Shooting mainly. Especially in later quarters.

Driving and finishing.

Defense to a lesser degree, but would still benefit.

You must not be an athlete.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shooting mainly. Especially in later quarters.

Driving and finishing.

Defense to a lesser degree, but would still benefit.

You must not be an athlete.
:russ: You’re just naming stuff in general not specific to Klay

As already stated most of his issues are he doesn’t have his legs under him. Also the fact people don’t remember he’s always been very streaky. Them years out got fans not thinking clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.