Hollywood fukking up Gugu Mbatha Raw career.

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
there are no pics of that.

Cac looking like one of the young bucks and shyt

images

:russ:

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Most of it is race. However since she is black, studio are not going to give her a lead role unless they think she is bankable at the box office. Beyond the Lights was a solid movie but it didn't make anything at the box office. Also I disagree that black women director are the only one that look out for black actress in the film industry. Even though I didn't like the movie Spike gave the Teyonah Parris the lead in Chiraq, both Tessa Thompson and Teyonah had large roles in Dear White, Paula Patton keep getting leads in films directed by black men, and don't forget the countless Tyler Perry movies. Also I think black producer also have a lot of power. If you look at some of the films Will Packer produced black women had leads/co-leads in those films (No Good Deed, Think like a Man too, About Last Night)

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
y'all do know this broad is half white right? irember her as the lighty from that london after school special

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She's taking roles that should be going to Black Women, fukk y'all doing caping for her? :dahell: