HOLLUP!!! Broke Wave The Canadian Prince is BANNED? YEEZUS CHRIST

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that cac. he deserved to be banned. anyone on this forum that sides with zimmerman or defends his action should be banned. it shouldn't be up for any sort of debate. you either agree that zimmerman needs to be put behind bars for a long time, or you get the fukk out of here. that simple.

there are too many house ******s and straight up cacs on this forum. especially in 'higher learning.'

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
He posted the Trayvon dead smiley :manny:
No sympathy at all.

damn that smiley was classless, I wonder if he just could have been asked to remove it though

However, I don't know much of the facts so i will refrain from jumping to conclusions. It's just a sad day to lose one of the pioneers. RIP Young wavey :rip:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
fukk that cac. he deserved to be banned. anyone on this forum that sides with zimmerman or defends his action should be banned. it shouldn't be up for any sort of debate. you either agree that zimmerman needs to be put behind bars for a long time, or you get the fukk out of here. that simple.

there are too many house ******s and straight up cacs on this forum. especially in 'higher learning.'

Everytime I see pic with him and his Dad, I just want to cry. He was just a kid. He was a healthy, bright young man who was slaughtered for no good reason... I can't believe that's funny to anyone...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime I see pic with him and his Dad, I just want to cry. He was just a kid. He was a healthy, bright young man who was slaughtered for no good reason... I can't believe that's funny to anyone...

not just that. you got dudes in higher learning (like that Gang$tarr fakkit) seriously trying to argue the possibility of Zimmerman not being guilty of murder, when the facts bear out nothing but the exact opposite.

i'm :rudy: at the level of c00nery that's tolerated on here.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

jennifer-lawrence-oh-yeah-thumbs-up.gif

Daps
damn that smiley was classless, I wonder if he just could have been asked to remove it though

However, I don't know much of the facts so i will refrain from jumping to conclusions. It's just a sad day to lose one of the pioneers. RIP Young wavey :rip:

Every post he made in that thread he posted the smiley as well lmao.
It wasn't like it was once :dead: