HOLLOW JUST PUT LOADED LUX BODYBAG IN A BODYBAG!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So nikkaz are giving it to Hollow because of corny props, phony jokes, and cameos?:what:
This battle wasn't about bars?? :ld:

you want bars listen to a song nikka. This is battle rap, lux aint say shyt about hallow till the third. He already lost the battle before he started his third round.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What they pay you at smack.....they probably paid you in smack :dead:

Don't be a queen, you from queens :dead:

Stand up nikkas don't lean :to:

Lux >

and that's not bias because I don't watch his battles like that.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
STAND UP nikkaS DONT LEAN :damn:
fw2clu.gif

shyt was LIGHT!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt woulda been way better on Smack,this shyt looked hella unorganized and sumhow they let Hollow call the shots far as the strict time limit:childplease:....it seemed like they both left some nice closing bars on the table they woulda liked to use that woulda made those 1st and second rounds better...they had to "rush they deliverys" becuz the damn venue was about to turn the fukin lights on during the battle:what::mjlol:?...that fuked up the performance aspect...i give Lux the first and the second but if u givin credit for rebuttals and not just quality you gotta respect what Hollow do:whew:...to come up with them rebuttals and wordplay on spot like that is damn near genius territory:whew:...and if he was payin homage to Stack bundles in that line:salute:...i aint mad if sumbody picked either one,just like that Tsu Surf Hollow battle even though i though Hollow won becuz he had one crazy round:banderas:
You right, smack got WAY better production value.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt woulda been way better on Smack,this shyt looked hella unorganized and sumhow they let Hollow call the shots far as the strict time limit:childplease:....it seemed like they both left some nice closing bars on the table they woulda liked to use that woulda made those 1st and second rounds better...they had to "rush they deliverys" becuz the damn venue was about to turn the fukin lights on during the battle:what::mjlol:?...that fuked up the performance aspect...i give Lux the first and the second but if u givin credit for rebuttals and not just quality you gotta respect what Hollow do:whew:...to come up with them rebuttals and wordplay on spot like that is damn near genius territory:whew:...and if he was payin homage to Stack bundles in that line:salute:...i aint mad if sumbody picked either one,just like that Tsu Surf Hollow battle even though i though Hollow won becuz he had one crazy round:banderas:
Smack White is that you? :dwillhuh: