HOLLOW JUST PUT LOADED LUX BODYBAG IN A BODYBAG!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Whys it gotta be so black and white? Both guys put on incredible performances. You're crazy if you think anyone got toe tagged. 2-1 either way is acceptable. Lux had better bars in most rounds but Hollow tackled all his angles of attack perfectly with his rebuttals, brought better personals, etc.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
fukk these crowds and this half ass set up stage. :pacspit:Im not picking sides in this but you can when they have to stop cause the crowd dont know how to shut the fukk up Hollow is writing.

Dont advertise Mayweather vs Pacquiao and then have the fight behind a Walmart. :rudy:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
this shyt woulda been way better on Smack,this shyt looked hella unorganized and sumhow they let Hollow call the shots far as the strict time limit:childplease:....it seemed like they both left some nice closing bars on the table they woulda liked to use that woulda made those 1st and second rounds better...they had to "rush they deliverys" becuz the damn venue was about to turn the fukin lights on during the battle:what::mjlol:?...that fuked up the performance aspect...i give Lux the first and the second but if u givin credit for rebuttals and not just quality you gotta respect what Hollow do:whew:...to come up with them rebuttals and wordplay on spot like that is damn near genius territory:whew:...and if he was payin homage to Stack bundles in that line:salute:...i aint mad if sumbody picked either one,just like that Tsu Surf Hollow battle even though i though Hollow won becuz he had one crazy round:banderas:
Yeah I couldn't believe that! I know they new to the game and what not but this is the super bowl of battles. How you gon tell them to hurry up? It was mad un-professional but I hope the the event was a success.

I say they both geniuses and most of the battle rappers to be honest. I really believe that and have been saying it for years. I first noticed that when I used to see them cats from Philly battle. Our people is just on another level with our minds. :ohhh:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Whys it gotta be so black and white? Both guys put on incredible performances. You're crazy if you think anyone got toe tagged. 2-1 either way is acceptable. Lux had better bars in most rounds but Hollow tackled all his angles of attack perfectly with his rebuttals, brought better personals, etc.

This was the best battle I've ever seen. Both of these dudes put in legendary performances. :banderas:

Quit stanning and appreciate this art brehs. On the night when Macklemore took all the rap grammy's, we had this. Poetic. :myman:
Well said! Sig worthy.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Heard calicoe put on one of the best performances ever in the history of battle rap. 3-0 tsu surf

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I couldn't believe that! I know they new to the game and what not but this is the super bowl of battles. How you gon tell them to hurry up? It was mad un-professional but I hope the the event was a success.

I say they both geniuses and most of the battle rappers to be honest. I really believe that and have been saying it for years. I first noticed that when I used to see them cats from Philly battle. Our people is just on another level with our minds. :ohhh:

Philly dont get enuff props,and true they are both geniuses...just like spoken word poets its also about the theatrics,delivery,emotion that u put into your performance.

Daps
So nikkaz are giving it to Hollow because of corny props, phony jokes, and cameos?:what:
This battle wasn't about bars?? :ld:

If it was only about bars Hitman wouldn't win any battles at all. You get points for showmanship, exposing, and using the crowd to rattle your opponent.