HOLLOW JUST PUT LOADED LUX BODYBAG IN A BODYBAG!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
When you're on top people view anyone who can compete as the victor. Lux just had more hot lines.

You cant be a stand up nikka on Lean. :whoo:

That's not how u judge it idiot. Hollow was all personals. Lux said nothing till the third.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
study it again and watch the body language, Lux was passing the torch.....

that battle is Harvard course material worthy

Harvard Law School graduate Bryonn Bain brings his dynamic teaching style to campus this fall with his new course “Hip Hop and the Spoken Word: Theater Performance Laboratory.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2012/09/hip-hop-and-spoken-word-at-harvard/

Harvard University opens hip-hop course with Nas

http://www.studentbeans.com/student...ersity-opens-hip-hop-course-with-nas5802.html

vampire xtc

The E-Legend
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
gotta go with lux

hollow 2nd round was MEAN though

1st round lux

2nd round hollow

3rd round lux

final round hollow did have some lines that it seemed people didnt catch the *sniff* stuffy nose for example

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt woulda been way better on Smack,this shyt looked hella unorganized and sumhow they let Hollow call the shots far as the strict time limit:childplease:....it seemed like they both left some nice closing bars on the table they woulda liked to use that woulda made those 1st and second rounds better...they had to "rush they deliverys" becuz the damn venue was about to turn the fukin lights on during the battle:what::mjlol:?...that fuked up the performance aspect...i give Lux the first and the second but if u givin credit for rebuttals and not just quality you gotta respect what Hollow do:whew:...to come up with them rebuttals and wordplay on spot like that is damn near genius territory:whew:...and if he was payin homage to Stack bundles in that line:salute:...i aint mad if sumbody picked either one,just like that Tsu Surf Hollow battle even though i though Hollow won becuz he had one crazy round:banderas:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
this shyt woulda been way better on Smack,this shyt looked hella unorganized and sumhow they let Hollow call the shots far as the strict time limit:childplease:....it seemed like they both left some nice closing bars on the table they woulda liked to use that woulda made those 1st and second rounds better...they had to "rush they deliverys" becuz the damn venue was about to turn the fukin lights on during the battle:what::mjlol:?...that fuked up the performance aspect...i give Lux the first and the second but if u givin credit for rebuttals and not just quality you gotta respect what Hollow do:whew:...to come up with them rebuttals and wordplay on spot like that is damn near genius territory:whew:...and if he was payin homage to Stack bundles in that line:salute:...i aint mad if sumbody picked either one,just like that Tsu Surf Hollow battle even though i though Hollow won becuz he had one crazy round:banderas:

:rudy:you know URL had an event where an ENTIRE battle didn't go down because they ran out of time for the venue?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:you know URL had an event where an ENTIRE battle didn't go down because they ran out of time for the venue?

nah i thought smack was the big time, did it look low budget and unorganized as they were running out of time too:pachaha:...hopefully they both tighten they operation up so the battle is not effected by they mismanagement

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You're delusional
neo-says-no-o.gif

You are.