Hollow Da Don & John John Da Don just had a fight *Update: Hollow & TODD gonna battle*

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't believe that at all Hollow just threw that out there to keep Lux from using this against him. Based on the image Lux puts out the idea of him being on some Sharif from Menace shyt is hilarious.
If he was at the bottom of a pile during a scuffle how would he have any idea where Lux was at? Y'all aren't using logic we need a 2nd & 3rd party (especially if the 2nd party is Calicoe or Daylyt) to confirm Lux really ran and hid.

it thought it was pretty obvious hollow was just joking with the lux hid in a closet thing :manny:

but you already know how nikkas go

and the other thing is, why the fukk would Lux have to be in the thick of the fight anyway if he had nothing to do with it? going by what jj and hollow said there were multiple nikkas that jumped in, it'd make sense to fall back if you weren't invovled with it :manny:

but you know how nikkas think, apparently lux was supposed to bang both of those nikkas heads together and knock em out on some cartoon shyt and freestyle a round in the middle of the crowd :comeon:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw nikka im da new Larry Merchant get it right

Haha nice. So did you stare at the keyboard awkwardly for 5 minutes before you typed your one line response?

I fux with Larry Merchant though dude looks like he's hammered in every post fight segment.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No hollow's eyes always looked like that, TODD's left eye however looked a little...how do I say this...damaged...:shaq:

I STILL don't know what that fukking means...
Just a lightskin joke don't mind me :troll: jjdd the one who ran to twitter to clear up everything and backtracked so I kinda believe hollows side.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hollow loses..... if u EVER swing first in a fight, ur supposed 2 either A) Drop him or B) Win without a doubt.... there should never be a scenario where u swing first and end up in a grappling match. If i swing first best believe an onslaught of combo's is gonna follow up
When you put A) and B) I thought you were going to do a multiple choice :bryan:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Haha nice. So did you stare at the keyboard awkwardly for 5 minutes before you typed your one line response?

I fux with Larry Merchant though dude looks like he's hammered in every post fight segment.

lol no it actually took more like 5 seconds. and yea larry is hilarious, especially when he told floyd if he was 50 years younger he'd kick his ass lol