Hollow Da Don & John John Da Don just had a fight *Update: Hollow & TODD gonna battle*

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
JJDD is being dissed for being a troll, when the nikka isn't getting battles with top tier he talks shyt to get them

I'm willing to bet money that Hollow was tryna check JJDD because of his ForbesDVD interview

He didn't say anything fight worthy in that ForbezDVD interview.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He'll probably talk about Hollow getting his ass kicked
we still dont know who really won that doe :yeshrug: and even then, how far could lux go with it? that seems like some shyt a regular tiered nikka would lean on as an angle imo

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
we still dont know who really won that doe :yeshrug: and even then, how far could lux go with it? that seems like some shyt a regular tiered nikka would lean on as an angle imo

He can probably get a good 4-5 lines out of this incident alone. I don't think he'll go full preacher mode, but he'll definitely talk about Hollow always going to prison I bet. And Lux will probably have some nice punchlines about this incident alone.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
JJDD been shytting on Hollow in these interviews over the past week, so it would have to be due do that, if anything.

Assuming this isn't some promotional shyt for UW to set up a match after their January event, that is.

All I know is Daylyt is about to eat :win:

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should shoot the fair one at the Quiet Room, nobody jump in or stop the shyt. They both said they w/ the 1 on 1

Queenzflip presents "Quiet Room Fight Club"
lmao at the thought of these two lightskinned dudes slugging it out in an empty white room.
Queenzflip would probably try to set something like that up, he seem like the type that wants to get involved in anything that's popping. Dude is a bootleg party rapper/event promoter/blogger/author/amateur comedian etc. Seems like a good dude though.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Queenzflip presents "Quiet Room Fight Club"
lmao at the thought of these two lightskinned dudes slugging it out in an empty white room.
Queenzflip would probably try to set something like that up, he seem like the type that wants to get involved in anything that's popping. Dude is a bootleg party rapper/event promoter/blogger/author/amateur comedian etc. Seems like a good dude though.

:russ:

:ufdup: he'll bend ya mic you bird ass nikka. #PAUSE