Hollow Da Don & John John Da Don just had a fight *Update: Hollow & TODD gonna battle*

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Without watching the video yet I can tell you what happen. TRD(The Real Don): You talking that shyt nikka? *pops Todd in the mouth TWICE* TODD: :to::pacspit:*goldberg spear * *gets on twitter :obama:*

On another note, how you still gonna be cool with Cal when he helped lay them beats on you?

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Hollow just walked up to TODD and swung on him for basically no reason.

That's fukked up though, nikkas is fukkin up money like this.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b

Y'all called it lol john john got popped for talkin shyt. Both they eyes lookin funny in the light :what: lightskins nikkas I swear.

No hollow's eyes always looked like that, TODD's left eye however looked a little...how do I say this...damaged...:shaq:

:russ:

:ufdup: he'll bend ya mic you bird ass nikka. #PAUSE

I STILL don't know what that fukking means...

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose:at Lux hiding in the closet

I don't believe that at all Hollow just threw that out there to keep Lux from using this against him. Based on the image Lux puts out the idea of him being on some Sharif from Menace shyt is hilarious.
If he was at the bottom of a pile during a scuffle how would he have any idea where Lux was at? Y'all aren't using logic we need a 2nd & 3rd party (especially if the 2nd party is Calicoe or Daylyt) to confirm Lux really ran and hid.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hollow loses..... if u EVER swing first in a fight, ur supposed 2 either A) Drop him or B) Win without a doubt.... there should never be a scenario where u swing first and end up in a grappling match. If i swing first best believe an onslaught of combo's is gonna follow up

Oh word I didn't know we had boxing analysts on here. You trying to take Max Kellerman's spot or something?

Daps
Lux's 3rd round about to be :banderas:

If he does speak on it it'll def have to be in the 3rd.

If lux speaks on it during his 1st or 2nd and if he really was conveniently "missing" when the sh)t went down, hollows rebuttal will be fatal.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
"Ima just hide in here, the tension out there thicker than a German guard dog :whew: "
OKflpel.png