Hold Up? Unreleased Photo of Tupac wearing "I'm a Bad Boy" shirt with Biggie.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
T. Eric Monroe took the photo and talked to Hip Hop DX about it. Interesting. Dope photo as Pac is chillen with Big and the entire Junior Mafia crew.

tupacbiggie_640.jpg

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...tographing-tupac-the-notorious-b-i-g-together

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They wanted to sign him to bad boy...him declining played a part in the tension leading up to the first shooting.

Just think....whether they both had signed to DR, or both had signed to bad boy..big and pac could have very well been putting out a shytload of music together, we missed out because of the middle men. :wow:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
is that lil cease

is that a afro? shyt look photoshopped :dead:

Yep that Cease. D Roc is there as well. Here's a crew shot of Junior Mafia:

biggie-con-junior-mafia.jpg

This is why Pac was so hurt by the shooting and "Who Shot Ya" record. I think his love for Big isn't fully known by a lot of fans cause of the beef. They would of been so powerful together instead of apart. They had amazing chemistry on tracks.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They wanted to sign him to bad boy...him declining played a part in the tension leading up to the first shooting.

Just think....whether they both had signed to DR, or both had signed to bad boy..big and pac could have very well been putting out a shytload of music together, we missed out because of the middle men. :wow:

I heard Puff did try to scoop Pac during the "Strictly 4 my nikkaz" era cuz he just got the label deal for Bad Boy but Pac was trying to do his own label with that "Outta the gutta" imprint that he released "Thug Life" On. Shoot technically speaking before the shooting, Biggie was a member of Thug Life.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

This is why Pac was so hurt by the shooting and "Who Shot Ya" record. I think his love for Big isn't fully known by a lot of fans cause of the beef. They would of been so powerful together instead of apart. They had amazing chemistry on tracks.

:laff: lil cease looking like da brat

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa

For real, shyt is just so weak the way it all turned out. You can tell BIG was shocked/hurt with how it all went down. Pac said they never wrote, called or visited him in jail though so if they were that tight where were they :yeshrug:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:laff: lil cease looking like da brat

I think people also think Lil Cease was some grow up. He literally was like 15-17 years old during the time Biggie was out. I was shocked there were people saying Marc Jefferies looked to much like "A Kid" in "Notorious" when Cease if you looked at the photos, did look like a Kid compared to everyone else in Junior Mafia.

For real, shyt is just so weak the way it all turned out. You can tell BIG was shocked/hurt with how it all went down. Pac said they never wrote, called or visited him in jail though so if they were that tight where were they :yeshrug:

There's conflicting reports about Biggie going to hospital though. Cause there was talk that Big did go but Pac didn't want to see him cause he was still pissed. I'm happy the truth is finally out that it was Henchmen all along. Pac even finally started to go at him on "Makaveli". Puff and Big basically were guilty by association. Don't get me wrong, that shot of Puff and Big coming out the studio, they did look suspect as hell but that was after the fact. The only mistake Big and Puffy made was reworking "Who Shot Ya" and putting it on the B-side of the blockbuster single "Big Poppa" that ended up going Platinum. They had to know the timing wasn't right with everything happening to Pac even though it is true the Song was recorded before shooting. I know Pac was going crazy in Jail as "Who Shot Ya" ran the streets and hood that whole time.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
I think people also think Lil Cease was some grow up. He literally was like 15-17 years old during the time Biggie was out. I was shocked there were people saying Marc Jefferies looked to much like "A Kid" in "Notorious" when Cease if you looked at the photos, did look like a Kid compared to everyone else in Junior Mafia.

There's conflicting reports about Biggie going to hospital though. Cause there was talk that Big did go but Pac didn't want to see him cause he was still pissed. I'm happy the truth is finally out that it was Henchmen all along. Pac even finally started to go at him on "Makaveli". Puff and Big basically were guilty by association. Don't get me wrong, that shot of Puff and Big coming out the studio, they did look suspect as hell but that was after the fact. The only mistake Big and Puffy made was reworking "Who Shot Ya" and putting it on the B-side of the blockbuster single "Big Poppa" that ended up going Platinum. They had to know the timing wasn't right with everything happening to Pac even though it is true the Song was recorded before shooting. I know Pac was going crazy in Jail as "Who Shot Ya" ran the streets and hood that whole time.

I didn't know about the hospital thing, if so that's good looks on Biggies part for trying to go see his homie and clear the air.

Yeah they fukked up with pushing "Who Shot Ya", they should of let the shyt lie. In media it's always about sensationalism though.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Don't get me wrong, that shot of Puff and Big coming out the studio, they did look suspect as hell but that was after the fact. The only mistake Big and Puffy made was reworking "Who Shot Ya" and putting it on the B-side of the blockbuster single "Big Poppa" that ended up going Platinum. They had to know the timing wasn't right with everything happening to Pac even though it is true the Song was recorded before shooting. I know Pac was going crazy in Jail as "Who Shot Ya" ran the streets and hood that whole time.

OG Version. he says Biggie Smalls instead of B.I.G, he was being sued at the time from another rapper named biggie smalls and had to change the name, thats why he dropped all references from that point forward

edit --- didnt see the post above.