Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I just loaded this up on the anniversary to play some side quests.. man its a shame how this game got done in the media. The little blind kid, the ugandan chick, and the treh at the bar are all fully fleshed out characters. The blind kid in particular is so well realized in his animations.

Its probably one of the best examples of inclusivity in gaming. They really tried man. Its like growing up in an abusive household so you want to prove to the world that you can do things right. But no one was trying to hear that. It is what it is. Got decent reviews and sold crazy so not too much of a big deal.

The sequel should lean more into Red Dead Redemption style play IMO. they'll prob want to make the open world bigger as that seems to be the trend. At least make the characters and story tighter. Maybe hire some movie writers. Story in the game doesnt quite match up. And more freedom when it comes to being a student. Let me take night classes, go on dates and join the Quidditch team. A mix of Red Dead 2 and Persona 5 sounds about right.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just loaded this up on the anniversary to play some side quests.. man its a shame how this game got done in the media. The little blind kid, the ugandan chick, and the treh at the bar are all fully fleshed out characters. The blind kid in particular is so well realized in his animations.

Its probably one of the best examples of inclusivity in gaming. They really tried man. Its like growing up in an abusive household so you want to prove to the world that you can do things right. But no one was trying to hear that. It is what it is. Got decent reviews and sold crazy so not too much of a big deal.

The sequel should lean more into Red Dead Redemption style play IMO. they'll prob want to make the open world bigger as that seems to be the trend. At least make the characters and story tighter. Maybe hire some movie writers. Story in the game doesnt quite match up. And more freedom when it comes to being a student. Let me take night classes, go on dates and join the Quidditch team. A mix of Red Dead 2 and Persona 5 sounds about right.
They should expand it to another school like Ilvermorny. Way more you can do with that.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It seems a little :mjpls: ish that the animal known for stealing is called a Niffler. The f and g are right next to each other on the keyboard.

I felt like Sammy Sosa when I did that mission where I drank that potion to turn me into a white man.
You acting like a Niffler right now
full