Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
According to the PS5, 68%.
cool i won't spoil anything for you then, but i really enjoyed this game.
I think a sequel would need to focus on older students though, so they can add more complexity to character interaction and relationships.
I feel like once you left the classroom and the castle in this game it started to feel a bit less enticing. need to find a way to make the world more entertaining
Like maybe more hogsmeade style quests like the one you get in the DLC. As an older student it might make more sense to have a job off campus or something that would lead to more adventures.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just finished the Abcoster (sp?) mission. I don't have a big fear of spiders, but that giant spider creeped me right the fukk out. Especially that super zoom in they do on it when it's first introduced. I couldn't even look directly at it. I just aimed for the big moving object in the peripheral of my vision.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the Abcoster (sp?) mission. I don't have a big fear of spiders, but that giant spider creeped me right the fukk out. Especially that super zoom in they do on it when it's first introduced. I couldn't even look directly at it. I just aimed for the big moving object in the peripheral of my vision.
Yeah I play alot rpg that had me fight giant spiders but there just something about them in this game that been having go :whoa::huhldup:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
there's an accessibility setting that turns off the spiders

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
When I saw that one Deek mission leads me into a spider den, I went ahead and turned that arachnophobia setting on because I did not want to see that giant ugly spider again. Fool me once.....
I was perfectly fine the whole time with the spiders except when I went into that fukking cave. I was off the path just a bit to look through a big hole in the wall and..........it crawled across the wall.

:sadcam:

They literally had a fukking musical cue, bass wave play over its movement and I felt my whole body tense up.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I was perfectly fine the whole time with the spiders except when I went into that fukking cave. I was off the path just a bit to look through a big hole in the wall and..........it crawled across the wall.

:sadcam:

They literally had a fukking musical cue, bass wave play over its movement and I felt my whole body tense up.
Deek's homeboy didn't deserve to go out like that:mjcry: