Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wow that sucks big time! WHy is that? i thought all games get released on all consoles usually?
probably buggy. this is a proper next gen game, so when making a ps4 version they are essentially two separate games being developed. they not just porting it to cross platforms like xbox to playstation.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Brothers i am thinking of getting this game or buying God of war ragnarok for my ps4 to play, i have enough saved to buy one which should i choose? I have played GOW games before and liked the last one too but i also love read dead redemption , horizon dawn and open world free harrpotter games.
Which game is better ? How good is the open world in hogwarts legacy? i have to make a decision withing 2-3 days

If you can afford a PS5, they're readily available and I'd strongly reccomend that you put that $60 towards one. They could surprise us all but as it stands, I don't have high hopes for the PS4 version and believe you'll be getting a significantly neutered experience.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
To me, that’s the best of the unforgivables. Gave me the most satisfaction when I was torturing the goblins.
Definitely my favorite. Have a nikka doin the Harlem shake while popping him and cursing all his homies before I send their souls to the shredder. Crucio is awesome.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
anyone else waste too much time trying to figure out some platforming puzzle, and then remember you have a flying fukking broom :snoop:

honestly it's weird they have these puzzles. all the mechanics are there for you to find some block, move it, levitate it, and climb to a platform you can't reach... or fukk all that and fly up there :dahell:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
anyone else waste too much time trying to figure out some platforming puzzle, and then remember you have a flying fukking broom :snoop:

honestly it's weird they have these puzzles. all the mechanics are there for you to find some block, move it, levitate it, and climb to a platform you can't reach... or fukk all that and fly up there :dahell:
I try to fly first thing before I try to find my way:russ: especially with ancient magic spots. It's kind of a broken mechanic but I don't really like platforming for collectibles anyway.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I try to fly first thing before I try to find my way:russ: especially with ancient magic spots. It's kind of a broken mechanic but I don't really like platforming for collectibles anyway.
The broom and a bit of stealth make the game impossibly easy. I slowed down on playing but the most recent story mission I did, I stealthed through 90% of it, only getting into open combat because I didn't notice the ranged goblin above me.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
The broom and a bit of stealth make the game impossibly easy. I slowed down on playing but the most recent story mission I did, I stealthed through 90% of it, only getting into open combat because I didn't notice the ranged goblin above me.
Yup, I defeated some high level foes with stealth and running away. It's easy but its way too much fun to sneak up on enemies and hit them with crucio