Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
2 questions—

can only slytherin use crucio?

how do I ensure I get accepted into slytherin?

just asking in advance.

- You can use the unforgivable curses in any house. I was a Gryffindor, and I used them all.

- The game lets you choose what house you want to be in. I thought it would be a personality quiz, but they outright let you pick lol. Might be more fun to go to Pottermore, do the personality quiz there, and import your results to the game. But hey, like I said, you can choose.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah you did, especially when Luken was calling you out :deadrose:

Lol.

I'd been lurking the coli for a couple years after the homie (who was my co-worker at the time) put me on this website. Since it was closed, I couldn't join, but I was privy to how people operated on this board prior to joining.

FIRST thing I did, was tell everyone who I was, what I did, my real name (which is no big deal, since I'm a public figure already anyway), and everything I was about.

I'll be damned if I get "exposed" on this site-- there is nothing to expose me for because I'm open and honest about everything lol :blessed:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was piff how all the teachers showed up to put in work :whew:

SMH at me using Crucio around them twenty different times with no fukks given :lolbron:

Ranrock’s punk ass would turn into a dragon. It would’ve been over in thirty seconds otherwise.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Brothers i am thinking of getting this game or buying God of war ragnarok for my ps4 to play, i have enough saved to buy one which should i choose? I have played GOW games before and liked the last one too but i also love read dead redemption , horizon dawn and open world free harrpotter games.
Which game is better ? How good is the open world in hogwarts legacy? i have to make a decision withing 2-3 days

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Brothers i am thinking of getting this game or buying God of war ragnarok for my ps4 to play, i have enough saved to buy one which should i choose? I have played GOW games before and liked the last one too but i also love read dead redemption , horizon dawn and open world free harrpotter games.
Which game is better ? How good is the open world in hogwarts legacy? i have to make a decision withing 2-3 days
I don't think this is out for ps4 yet. still couple months out. if it doesn't get delayed again.