Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Natty my ride or die but Sebastian down for whatever. SlythSet
Y'all a different kind of breed over there :dame:

I found the second trial leaps and bounds easier than the first. Puzzles went quicker, combat went quicker. Funny thing is, moments before I was just thinking they should use the portals in the combat, then it happened. Wasn't any more difficult but it added a fun dimension. The last guardian was tougher in the first phase than the second, they should switch that. Give me an attack I can Protego and Stupefy? :ufdup: . The orbs give me way more trouble.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Y'all a different kind of breed over there :dame:

I found the second trial leaps and bounds easier than the first. Puzzles went quicker, combat went quicker. Funny thing is, moments before I was just thinking they should use the portals in the combat, then it happened. Wasn't any more difficult but it added a fun dimension. The last guardian was tougher in the first phase than the second, they should switch that. Give me an attack I can Protego and Stupefy? :ufdup: . The orbs give me way more trouble.
The first trial boss and the second trial boss being the same kind of turned me off a bit. I hope the 3rd one is atleast a different enemy

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The first trial boss and the second trial boss being the same kind of turned me off a bit. I hope the 3rd one is atleast a different enemy
I honestly expected about as much. 33 hours in and I think I saw all the variety 12 hours ago. But I'm still in the honeymoon period with the world.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Almost shed a tear when I saw that Thestral Offspring
james-brown.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Almost shed a tear when I saw that Thestral Offspring
james-brown.gif

I just did that part yesterday…i think im ready to wrap it all up though. Feel like I’ve seen and done everything the game has to offer at this point.

Just gonna do these last story missions and call it a day.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The DLC for this is going to be wild :steviej:

“We’ve been really heads down bringing [Hogwarts Legacy] to life,” said Tew, “so at the moment there are no current plans for DLC.”

They earned a breather but plans better change.:usure: