Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, don’t really feel like getting a new console rn. I could get it but nah, I’m good

Breh. If you gonna play Hogwarts Legacy on PS4, :scusthov: can't imagine play shytty graphics, and annoying long ass loading, etc on PS4. :scusthov: You better off getting PS5, no loading, amazing graphics, and the dualasense controller :mindblown: you can't miss out on that brother. Free games from PS Collections, you can play your PS4 games on PS5. Man, I'm doing you a favor.....get yourself a PS5 my brother. You would be glad

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh. If you gonna play Hogwarts Legacy on PS4, :scusthov: can't imagine play shytty graphics, and annoying long ass loading, etc on PS4. :scusthov: You better off getting PS5, no loading, amazing graphics, and the dualasense controller :mindblown: you can't miss out on that brother. Free games from PS Collections, you can play your PS4 games on PS5. Man, I'm doing you a favor.....get yourself a PS5 my brother. You would be glad
maybe next year fam :ehh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Say what you want about me.

But I played the hell out of and enjoy the Harry Potter Lego Series games. This game kinda reminds me of it. On how you need to learn certain spells to unlock chests and other puzzles

Flexington

All Star
Daps
To all the PC players, I don't know if this will help but I noticed smoother gameplay funny enough when I set the FPS to uncapped.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Question, most of the shots yall are posting show the scenery as dreary. Are there times and events in the game where a celebration or good things are happening?

Also i hope this shyt sells through the roof and shows how irrelevant official gaming media/review sites are becoming.

Its set in England breh

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Interesting cause the first or second day I had it, my power flicked out 3x playing it :jbhmm:
Never happened on any other PS5 game
Right. This just started happening when I was running Spiderman on my PS5. That game would constantly cause my shyt to trip. Now Hogwarts is doing the same. I read on reddit to try plugging the PS5 into a wall outlet so that's what I'm trying now.