Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The open world section is big af. I had to run to a quest that was so far from the school, I couldn't even see it anymore.

Not really big cause Forspoken's open world is real big AF way than Hogwarts Legacy's open world. :damn:

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I'm about 24 hours in, level 30. Been doing all the side quests. By far the hardest encounter/boss I've faced was
The fukking Absconder Acromantula sidequest you pick up in Aranshire. nikka, I was a level 24 running through these spider nest like a breeze till I got to the main dungeon.

This mf dropped out the ceiling like Spiderman and roared. I said oh hell nawl. Then I looked at the level, that shyt was a level 30.:what: Biggest spider in the game and fast as hell. One hit took my health all the way down. I was downing potions like tequila shots in that bytch dodging and rolling for my mf life. Then it started spawning smaller, level 25 spiders. So I'm tryna kill these lil nikkas while this big mf cheating me around that damn cave. No lie, it took me damn near 15 minutes of running and dodging to get its health low enough to take it out with a dark spell. :gucci:

I LOVE THIS SHYT :ohlawd:
Not reading this shyt but I love this game too! :banderas:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Copped this the other day. Went in blind, no gameplay videos, no previews nothing. I'm happily eating crow on my bad feeling about this, this game is GOATed already.

Sorted into Gryffindor. :myman:

Slytherins :demonic:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When does this game get fun? I am about 3 hours in and I am feeling buyer's remorse. I think I made a mistake since I never really got into Harry Potter, so the dialogue isn't doing much for me