Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
looks like Hogwarts is gonna top out just above 800k peak on steam, which is absolutely insane :whew:

I can only imagine how much more it would have sold if it released on previous gen at the same time but im sure all current gen hardware is getting a significant boost in sales from it.

Not bad for a game half the industry tried to bury

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, i didn’t know Harry Potter was so big in Japan but I guess its similar to a lot of Shonen type anime they have like Naruto and My Hero Academia, thats just essentially about magic schools.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What mode are we running brehs?

HFR Performance is good but Fidelity with Ray Tracing looks :ohlawd:

Framerate looks like a stable enough 30 too...might have to rock with that because the game looks that good :wow:

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Lv33 Raven Claw drip check-in

c9E8ssx.jpg

YeK241Y.jpg

Raven glows when you letting off them shots

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah it's in a secluded section. I was telling myself that they just hadn't gotten around to teaching us how to solve them, after coming across a dozen doors, and then 5 minutes later I found it. Most things in the gene are a puzzle, which makes it feel less like a normal collect-a-thon. Always gotta be on the lookout for hidden rooms while running through the castle. I found one a couple hours ago that I can't figure out the puzzle for yet.
It's pretty sick that some of these puzzles can be solved just using logic. Most games wouldn't even let you attempt to solve the puzzle without the clue.