8bkrYhY.jpg

nWsyGcs.jpg

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Copped this shyt this morning :wow:got 🐍 set :mjgrin:

About to head to the "secret" fight club that buddy in the Dark Arts class was talking about. One thing I like about this game is that it's easy to follow. Combos are simple, finding secrets is easy, the only thing that bothers me is the camera making everything seem so close to the player when you're running around the school. Also, I had to adjust the sensitivity.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Use this. The big number in the middle is what the answer is supposed to be. If you have a number and a symbol, add them and then subtract the answer from the big number in the middle.
g8riks4brsga1.jpg
I never even found this page, I just guessed that the order of the symbols on the door represented the number attached to the symbol.

:ohhh:

I've been solving those puzzles without the clue.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I never even found this page, I just guessed that the order of the symbols on the door represented the number attached to the symbol.

:ohhh:

I've been solving those puzzles without the clue.
Yeah it's in a secluded section. I was telling myself that they just hadn't gotten around to teaching us how to solve them, after coming across a dozen doors, and then 5 minutes later I found it. Most things in the gene are a puzzle, which makes it feel less like a normal collect-a-thon. Always gotta be on the lookout for hidden rooms while running through the castle. I found one a couple hours ago that I can't figure out the puzzle for yet.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
My gear slots were full when I beat all the spiders for the map chamber. What drip did I miss brehs?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My gear slots were full when I beat all the spiders for the map chamber. What drip did I miss brehs?

Any gear thats not legendary you can just discard, you get to keep the look permanently anyway. You’ll miss out on selling some stuff but blue and green gear is all cheap resell anyway