Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I gotta stop playing and go to this punk ass job :beli:

tenor.gif
WFH gang :umad:
Goblins are caricatures of Jews i guess, which is weird cause i never heard this criticism over the last 20 or so years that Harry Potter has been popular.
At least for the in game visual, sure I can see it, but it's a stretch. A case of people creating outrage from nothing. You have to really want to look at the goblins and extrapolate that they're Jews.

I noticed while walking around and standing still in Hogsmeade while writing this that the cape is affected by the wind. You'll see it blow in the direction of the wind as it kicks up, then lay flat as it does down. Been doing kick doors for the past hour and daring MFs to do something :birdman:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Must be broke gang, still think its worth it in order to resell at gamestop for $8 dollars once they finish the game. If they can even find a game stop. I imagine they spend all the resell value on gas driving ther these days
I’m mad i didn’t buy digital versions earlier I ain’t got time for all that extra clutter

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Must be broke gang, still think its worth it in order to resell at gamestop for $8 dollars once they finish the game. If they can even find a game stop. I imagine they spend all the resell value on gas driving ther these days

Selling games is too much work these days. Its either you sell it to gamestop and get raped on pricing or you gotta go through a bunch of trouble listing it on ebay and shipping which still ends up robbing you of time and money.

And then you actually gotta deal with gamestop employees or wait on amazon to ship it. Once i first purchased a game digitally and just automatically had it in my console to play 5 minutes later i knew there was no going back.