Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm 3 hrs in. Just got to Hogsmeade and nikkas done already threw a tranny in my face :gucci:

I swear man. I'm so sick of this shyt.
i heard they added that at the last minute to try to placate to the people hating on this game. It was probably just a dude before and reskinned him with a women's body. :mjlol:

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Got the kids up early. Got them mfs ready for school. Wife headed to work. Got the day off. I'm bout to play this shyt all day. Last time I had a day off to myself was back in October. :blessed:

#SlytherinGang
Don’t forget to eat and drink something breh. You’re going to look up and it’ll be 3:00pm before you know it.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
WIRED gave it a 1/10

The story is rooted in anti-Semitic tropes. The gameplay feels dated. The graphics feel like they’re a couple generations behind. All the characters are one-dimensional. It doesn’t stay true to the established lore. Every character feels like an off-brand version of the characters we know and love. There’s no sense of place. No magic, no heart.
She then goes on a tangent about jk rowling

this is her
Jaina%20Gray.jpg

All you can do is laugh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
WIRED gave it a 1/10

She then goes on a tangent about jk rowling

this is her
Jaina%20Gray.jpg

All you can do is laugh

This is why video games media is going through a crisis right now. You inject so much of your own personal bullshyt into informing the consumer of something and completely lose their trust in you as a outlet. People just want your opinion on the game, not sat down and preached to about how horrible they are as people because they want to play it.

JK Rowlings opinions don’t change what Harry Potter or gaming in general is for people. Its a medium where people want to play as wizards at a magic school thats allows for killing monsters with spells. Its modern day Tolkien

People are just going to continue to turn to people who they trust with similar ideology and thats typically other players or small YouTubers like ACG or Skillup