Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the way y’all kept/keep fixating on LGBT folks complaining about the game I thought it was gonna get review bombed hard like forspoken…game is receiving great critic and user reviews…sitting at a 90 and 9.1 respectively for XSX…at an 84 and 9.1 for PS5

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I gotta stop playing and go to this punk ass job :beli:

tenor.gif
Same.. :beli: but I’m off on the weekend :ahh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the pre-order Dark Arts gear with the Duelist Mask, no scarf with the hoodie up. Haven't found another transmog I Iike yet about 16 hrs in

Has anyone had that bug where you enter a cave in the river. But when you go down and try to swim you start swimming in the air?

Yeah, it happened to me one time.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk do you open the doors with the numbers on them at Hogwarts :mjlol:

Let me know when y’all find out.
I don't remember where, but there's a location where you come across how to solve them. Astromathematics or some shyt? I can't recall. You see the equation on a chalkboard, then in a separate room you see that the symbols correspond to a number.

Basically, you need to add numbers/symbols to equal the number in the center. If you look at the doors, you see the symbols surrounding the frame. Those correspond from 0-9. Figure out what the number completes the equation, then what symbol corresponds to that number, then go roll the ? or ?? things to the right symbol. When you have them both, then go back and you can open the door.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
This is the first game I’ve felt overpowered from the very beginning. I don’t know if my skill level has gone up from playing elden ring or just psychologically I know that I’m playing a childrens game so I enter combat with supreme confidence and reckless abandon…but I don’t think I’ve lost a bit of HP once :wow: flawless victory every fight, I justwon a 4 vs 1 dueling match and they crowned me school champion :wow: