Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this game goes to show you, you can’t judge a studio by its shytty licensing game cover. You give some studios time, money, and resources to get a job done and they will do it.

This game feels very polished and very triple A. I’ve had no real crashes, glitches, or bugs my entire playthrough so far. The effects and little details in this game are the best I’ve ever seen. Very immersive. It will be even more obvious when this game does better than both Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad.

This game is probably what people waiting around for starfield actually want to play

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Could you enjoy this game even if you're not a Potter fan or have never seen one minute of any of the movies... or read any of the books?... :jbhmm:
I bought the game after watching videos, it looks like it will be good.

I've never watched a single Harry Potter film or read any books (and probably never will).
But the graphics and game-play look good.

I'm an "Open World" gamer, and will give most Open World games a chance. This one looks like they did a good job with the world/environment.

Also It appears that you can go into most of the interiors, which by itself is crazy.

Most Open World Game Devs, have only a few buildings you can enter/explore.

I'll be playing over the weekend.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this game goes to show you, you can’t just a studio by its shytty licensing game cover. You give some studios time, money, and resources to get a job done and they will do it.

This game feels very polished and very triple A. I’ve had no real crashes, glitches, or bugs my entire playthrough so far. The effects and little details in this game are the best I’ve ever seen. Very immersive. It will be even more obvious when this game does better than both Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad.

This game is probably what people waiting around for starfield actually want to play
crazy part is i bet this studio only got the opportunity because of the cancel culture around jk rowling. If that wasn't there it would've went to some major who would've tried to make it some sort of GAAS MMORG type shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
crazy part is i bet this studio only got the opportunity because of the cancel culture around jk rowling. If that wasn't there it would've went to some major who would've tried to make it some sort of GAAS MMORG type shyt.

Yeah, WB probably handed it off to them like, “good luck” and for them to put this much care into it while getting dragged through the mud the whole time. :salute:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I bought the game after watching videos, it looks like it will be good.

I've never watched a single Harry Potter film or read any books (and probably never will).
But the graphics and game-play look good.

I'm an "Open World" gamer, and will give most Open World games a chance. This one looks like they did a good job with the world/environment.

Also It appears that you can go into most of the interiors, which by itself is crazy.

Most Open World Game Devs, have only a few buildings you can enter/explore.

I'll be playing over the weekend.
I’m in the same boat as you

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Game is really good
Deserves all the success

I want to compare this to the witcher 3 but they do have small bugs that are keeping it from perfection

The magical beast care pokemon aspect could probably have been its own game as good as it is. Now that is how you keep players invested once they finish the story. No need to throw battle pass or monetize skins
Players will literally pay for more open world content like that

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
The mentally ill crowd knocked it from 86 to 85 with the user reviews
Do yall think it'll go down further or come back up