Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I’m so jealous I got the three day weekend and Amazon talking about the game is arriving on Tuesday what the fukk :dahell:
Should’ve copped digitally deluxe
I saw that shyt a few weeks ago when I pre ordered it and cancelled my last week when I got the digital
Amazon been fukking up
Might as well cop it digital tomorrow:manny:

Daps
Man I grew up with these books, I was eleven when Prisonner of Azkaban came out. Going on adventures in a magic school ? Right up my alley :blessed:

The insane amount of details the devs put in the game is incredible, I'm taking my sweet time to explore the castle and there is always someting new to discover. It's really been a while since I've felt this sense of wonder in a videogame. Really glad that this game was released this gen, the devs really did justice to JKR's work you can feel the love.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Level 15 and I literally just learned Incendio. Taking my absolute sweet time. I've personally found Fidelity to be preferable to Performance, which is incredibly rare for me. I prioritize FPS 99.99% of the time. Maybe it'll be patched but while the game looks great in interiors on Performance, it looked incredibly blurry to me outside of the castle, particularly on the the road to Hogsmeade w/ Nati.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
These people mad as hell and dumb.

Imagine spending your entire day trying to spoil a game for people, or rolling up to a reviewers house asking for smoke. :dahell:

Like, the war is over dummies, the game is unstoppable at this point.

Definitely staying away from social media while playing this. They tried "canceling" it & when that failed, they tried shaming tactics . Now that it's evident the game will post Sunday Night Football numbers, they're trying to outright ruin it for those who are enjoying it. Mentally ill nutjobs who should be more concerned about their t-cell counts than they are boycotting a video game because the intellectual proprietor believes in biology.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yall having too much fun in this thread............ :pacspit:
Yall the gun.........and yall enjoyment of the game is the bullet........and yall are murdering ppl :damn:

giphy.gif

:troll: