Hmm... Why dont "we" play LaCrosse?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:wtf:These two guys are a couple of the best college players of all time though...

christmas%2Bszd.jpg

jim_brown_lacrosse-1.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Schools provide equipment for football

Equipment is mad expensive that's why only cacs plays it
Schools Provide Equipment... Just like Football...

Only thing you need to buy are sticks/stick head and cleats

If nikkas can get fitted out in football gloves, cleats, underarmour, then those things aren't a problem...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

:what:YOU DONT NEED FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT TO PLAY FOOTBALL.
ALL YOU NEED IS A FOOTBALL,
AND nikkaS GONNA PLAY TAG, OR TACKLE IN THE GRASS.

WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?

HOW nikkaS GONNA WALK OUTSIDE ON A SATURDAY MORNING & PLAY THIS?

OR ARE nikkaS SUDDENLY SUPPOSED TO START PLAYING THIS ONCE THEY REACH HIGHSCHOOL,
EVEN THOUGH MOST BLACK HIGHSCHOOLS DONT HAVE A TEAM?
:devil:
:evil:

How are nikkas gonna walk outside and play this? Easy, you wake up and walk outside and practice... All you really need is a stick/stick head, a ball, and a solid wall to bounce it off of...

Most kids I knew growing up who played LAX had the stick on them at all times when they were younger even if there was no one else to play with. They'd be practicing their cradles, fukking around trying to learn tricks, perfecting their ball control, passing off of walls and catching it to improve hand eye coordination... You don't need an entire team and goals to get good at the sport...

If parents are buying their kids Jordans for over $100 dollars as kids then im sure they would hook them up with a stick if they asked... I dont think money is holding people back. I just think LAX isn't a very visible sport in general for most of the country... Like I said before, some of the best College LAX players of all time were black... If Johnny Christmas got as much camera time as Cam Newton... Im sure Black kids would take a liking to the sport...

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

OR ARE nikkaS SUDDENLY SUPPOSED TO START PLAYING THIS ONCE THEY REACH HIGHSCHOOL,
A stick and a ball is all you need to practice. Obviously you can't go all out without equipment but that goes for football as well. Me and my friends practiced all the time at home. Not difficult fam

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

If parents are buying their kids Jordans for over $100 dollars as kids then im sure they would hook them up with a stick if they asked... I dont think money is holding people back. I just think LAX isn't a very visible sport in general for most of the country... Like I said before, some of the best College LAX players of all time were black... If Johnny Christmas got as much camera time as Cam Newton... Im sure Black kids would take a liking to the sport...

Black people as a group have enough money to do anything. We just don't want to spend it on anything productive

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I swear, niqqas in here make cats in the hood seem as if they live in mud huts.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

same way broke cacs play hockey cheap equipment.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

IT IS EXPENSIVE TO KIDS IN THE HOOD.
ANYBODY CAN GRAB A BASKETBALL AND GO HOOP IN THE PARK.
ANYBODY CAN GRAB A FOOTBALL AND GO PLAY IN THE PARK.

WHERE ARE LIL BLACK KIDS GONNA GET THE TOOLS TO GO PLAY LACROSSE?
JUST BECAUSE SOME WHITE GUY IN BROWSNVILLE STARTED UP A TEAM,
DOESNT CHANGE THAT FACT.

It's really not that much more expensive for your kid to play lacrosse than for them to play football (actually play, not just throw around the ball on the street). It's not that accessible though for poorer kids, but there are PLENTY of middle class Black kids who could fukk with lacrosse if they wanted to. The whole race isn't broke.

And if poor kids WANTED to play lacrosse, they'd find a way. shyt just ain't popular.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Because nikkas aint checkin for no fukkin LaCrosse. Nothin scientific about it. Aint nobody on da block talmbout dat fukkin sport. Just like we aint checkin for hockey like dat on da reg.