Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
At the end of the day @JahFocus CS You know 88 isn't that bad because if you took your case to people who were objective in other forums, you know that his shytposting isn't comparable to literal racism (and King Kreoles obtuse bullshyt but :francis:)

Anyway, we can't close our polls to others. Why don't others have a stake in whose good or bad in our forum? Whose to say Cactain doesn't have haters on other forums who weren't waiting to shyt on him and didn't know about the thread?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
The people are speaking :umad:
6G0Xk.gif

I dont know these people...someones busing in voters ...

Nap was obnoxious with the tweets and his autistic neo liberalism is the most pathetic thing ive seen in years but he does believe in his position(sadly) and he does make some good threads(by accident)

Cactain planets Trump stanning is ridiculous but realistically hes not much worse than some of the die hard Hillary stans

88m3 embodies the worst qualities of all the other frontrunners but all rolled into one smarmy narcissistic package while grunting out spontaneous steaming kosher one liners

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
6G0Xk.gif

I dont know these people...someones busing in voters ...

Nap was obnoxious with the tweets and his autistic neo liberalism is the most pathetic thing ive seen in years but he does believe in his position(sadly) and he does make some good threads(by accident)

Cactain planets Trump stanning is ridiculous but realistically hes not much worse than some of the die hard Hillary stans

88m3 embodies the worst qualities of all the other frontrunners but all rolled into one smarmy narcissistic package while grunting out spontaneous steaming kosher one liners
If Hillary never used a private e-mail server, Comey could've never sent that letter to Congress and if Cac wasn't pretending to be black for years I could've never sent that letter to TLR.