HIV Charlie Sheen Raped 13-Year-Old Corey Haim — Shocking Claim

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i only have three things to share.

1) i'm only posting so i can rapidly find this thread when i get back to my laptop
2) was i the only person ok with reading about chuck and corey smashing, but got grossed out when you read the part about dude mouth assaulting that little girl with stake still on his breath? i was reminded of the time i got smooched on by this girl who had just downed some creamed corn. ...s**t was gross.
3) i'm stealing some of y'alls smilies. you did this to yourselves

Benefited

Banned
Daps
13 year olds can't consent to sex so it's rape whether it sounds like it to you or not.

I already agreed by law it's rape,but by definition its not.

Age of consent laws vary around the world,and age differences people find innapropriate vary from person to person. But there is only one rape.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I thought I read 15:leon:. But what do you mean?how about in highschool:mjlol:?

Seniors and freshman fukk each other all the time,might be rape by law if thats what you mean, but not by definition. I got that he wanted to do it more from the bolded.

“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed ‘Lucas,’” Dominick Brascia, a former actor and a close friend of the “Lost Boys” legend, exclusively told The ENQUIRER. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”

Sounds like they were both going in:scust:.It ain't rape if you throwing it back and going back for more. I don't think boys are that ignorant when it comes to sex at that age,most girls aren't,but boys definitley. Sorry I don't believe you fall onto some dikk based off of "everybody is doing it". Ask most guys on here if they could have potentially fell for that at 13,and I'm pretty sure the answer would be hell no.
You people are fukkin idiots.

I swear.

Doesn't matter that he was a "teen who knew better or had sense..."

Kids are usually confused at that age when it comes to sexual assault. Hell even some adults. If you are raped on a constant basis by someone you can start to develop unhealthy feelings. You can literally go from terror to thinking you're in love with that person.

Doesn't change that he was raped.

Now stfu.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You people are fukkin idiots.

I swear.

Doesn't matter that he was a "teen who knew better or had sense..."

Kids are usually confused at that age when it comes to sexual assault. Hell even some adults. If you are raped on a constant basis by someone you can start to develop unhealthy feelings. You can literally go from terror to thinking you're in love with that person.

Doesn't change that he was raped.

Now stfu.
ONly one person in this thread saying that bullshyt and I reported and ignored his ass

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
ONly one person in this thread saying that bullshyt and I reported and ignored his ass
These threads disgust me.

Whether it be about women or men it's ALWAYS some individuals coming to defend a rapist.

He was a kid. Point blank. Period. fukk Sheen and his fukkin privilege and he's gotten what he's deserved. And he deserves more.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
These threads disgust me.

Whether it be about women or men it's ALWAYS some individuals coming to defend a rapist.

He was a kid. Point blank. Period. fukk Sheen and his fukkin privilege and he's gotten what he's deserved. And he deserves more.
What has Sheen gotten though?
He is obscenely rich, well connected with socialites and rich people across the world, and lives his life how he wants to.
He has literally faced no punishment and will not for the atleast destroying 1 boys life.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
What has Sheen gotten though?
He is obscenely rich, well connected with socialites and rich people across the world, and lives his life how he wants to.
He has literally faced no punishment and will not for the atleast destroying 1 boys life.
He got HIV..

But again, that wasn't enough because he still fukking merrily...

You don't think HIV is anything bad or what? That's hella crucial but he deserves more.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
One thing I will backtrack on my statements about is,the more you think about it,more than likely Corey Haim was violated well before Charlie Sheen had sex with him. These homosexuals in Hollywood probably turned him out long before he ever got to Charlie Sheen:scust:. So while this was consensual,he was probably introduced to this sick behavior long before that movie.

Homosexuals were actively fighting to lower the age of consent so they could fukk younger kids, even recently. There whole gay and fabolous network ,is a cover for all of the sinister pedophilia they have running rampid in their ranks.

But,when you fooled the world into thinking your not mentally ill:francis:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He got HIV..

But again, that wasn't enough because he still fukking merrily...

You don't think HIV is anything bad or what? That's hella crucial but he deserves more.
When you are rich like Sheen and Magic HIV just means a pill you have to take.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Yeah I've heard about this for years, I believe it too. No other actor in Hollywood has gotten as many passes as Charlie Sheen.

He "accidentally" shot Kelly Preston who is now John Travolta's wife in the arm. Called his ex-wife Denise Richards a ****** on voicemail that was released, no one cared shyt she even kept his ex-wife's children for him while she was in rehab and he was free. He would later kick Denise Richards out of a house he moved her and their kids into because she wasn't letting him see them enough. He is an unprofessional drug addict. Went out ranting about Hollywood and bragging about all the crack he smoked and still got work afterward.

He's fukked various prostitutes, trans and men included and now has HIV and the world shrugged.

He is a massive piece of shyt.

He is the epitome of White Supremacy. Do what you want without courtesy or care.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
He is the epitome of White Supremacy. Do what you want without courtesy or care.
People didn't pick up on his white privilege then. Everyone was so caught up in the absurdity and memes that they ignored the fact that we were celebrating this man. The media shames black entertainers all the time for drug abuse. Whitney Houston who was one of the greatest singers of all time is made a joke to this day because of her drug abuse but we laugh at this overpaid scumbag because he says tiger blood.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I smoked alot of weed as a teen,and no 19 year old would've had me fukking once,letalong trying to fukk some more:what:?But if thats what your going with?All I said is they were both kids,and both sound like homo or bisexuals to me. Sheen is a deviant but this scenario doesn't sound like rape,and the guy telling the story doesn't paint it as such.

Your mind was stronger, some people/kids are quicker to get finessed than others. charlie was performing jail tactics