Reppin
TB
We should replace :win: with
full

Benefited

Banned
Daps
It what world does a 19 year old fukking a 13 year old not rape
Where do you get 15 and wanting to fool around from?
nikka you just making up shyt

I thought I read 15:leon:. But what do you mean?how about in highschool:mjlol:?

Seniors and freshman fukk each other all the time,might be rape by law if thats what you mean, but not by definition. I got that he wanted to do it more from the bolded.

“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed ‘Lucas,’” Dominick Brascia, a former actor and a close friend of the “Lost Boys” legend, exclusively told The ENQUIRER. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”

Sounds like they were both going in:scust:.It ain't rape if you throwing it back and going back for more. I don't think boys are that ignorant when it comes to sex at that age,most girls aren't,but boys definitley. Sorry I don't believe you fall onto some dikk based off of "everybody is doing it". Ask most guys on here if they could have potentially fell for that at 13,and I'm pretty sure the answer would be hell no.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This guy is one of the most depraved men in Hollywood history

And I loved Lucas :to:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I thought I read 15:leon:. But what do you mean?how about in highschool:mjlol:?

Seniors and freshman fukk each other all the time,might be rape by law if thats what you mean, but not by definition. I got that he wanted to do it more from the bolded.

“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed ‘Lucas,’” Dominick Brascia, a former actor and a close friend of the “Lost Boys” legend, exclusively told The ENQUIRER. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”

Sounds like they were both going in:scust:.It ain't rape if you throwing it back and going back for more. I don't think boys are that ignorant when it comes to sex at that age,most girls aren't,but boys definitley. Sorry I don't believe you fall onto some dikk based off of "everybody is doing it". Ask most guys on here if they could have potentially fell for that at 13,and I'm pretty sure the answer would be hell no.
What do I mean?
nikka what high school has 13 year olds?
nikka you really trying to act like its okay to give a 13 boy drugs and rape him.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
13-14 that big of a difference:what:?
I didn't say rape is okay,i'm saying it doesn't sound like he was raped to me. Are you using the "because I got high" excuse:heh:?
nikka you are fukking sick trying to justify a 19 year hold fukking a 13 year old kid.
Thats okay though, I won't be tolerating your presence any more

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I smoked alot of weed as a teen,and no 19 year old would've had me fukking once,letalong trying to fukk some more:what:?But if thats what your going with?All I said is they were both kids,and both sound like homo or bisexuals to me. Sheen is a deviant but this scenario doesn't sound like rape,and the guy telling the story doesn't paint it as such.

13 year olds can't consent to sex so it's rape whether it sounds like it to you or not.