Reppin
Nai
Why are these weirdos do dedicated to fukking trannys and little boys
:hhh:

It makes no sense. Unless they getting some sort of super power :hhh:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
At 13 you can't trick me into having sex with another man and then come back for seconds. fukked up charlie did all that shyt but bruh some of these victims tripping me out

Be careful having this opinion,I already got a warning for 3 points which i guess leads to a ban.

wonder how many people got warnings in that Terry Crews thread,for "victim blaming":jbhmm:. The very person that snitched on me is in that thread berating Terry Crews,but I'll let them have it,maybe that person was victimized and is hyper sensitive.

If a 13 year old can consent to someone between ages 13-17 then that means they can consent when you put the legal definition aside. Which is the reason I say this doesn't sound like a rape. Ive seen situations where the older person manipulated the younger with threats etc,but in this situation it doesn't sound like that happened.

Many of the people in this thread are naive to the fact that kids can be turned out early on,by other kids even who may or may not have been turned out. If you feel sorry for Corey Haim and demonize the culture of homosexual hollywood,how can you not believe maybe SHeen was a victim of the same behavior that Haim was in Hollywood and was also turned out. Both of these guys were likely turned out well before they ever met,and sounds like in Sheens case he kept the cycle going which he should be condemned for.

You guys better wake up and stop looking at these young teens so innocently,thats why so many of our kids are getting pregnant and being sexually active,leading other kids into promiscuous lifestyles.

this is a sad story based on the fact both of them were probably turned out and participating or introuced to homosexual behavior well before they met on that movie. ALl of you who support homosexuality deserve a warning of your own. The bigger convo needs to be how society needs to do better and stop pushing sexuality of all kinds on children so young.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
shyt is sick... them kids go thru a lot... Hollywood is filled with pedos and satanist. Look how all these child stars end up on drugs, or in jail... that shyt that was done to them, and what they saw, fugged them up... What's even sadder is some parents know what was going on, b.u.t. were probably paid a nice lump sum to hush them up.

I have a feeling keke palmer was a victim. :francis:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Corey mom is going to be on the doctor OZ show tomar

][/QUOTE]

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
cuYcqCm.jpg

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Charlie Sheen Sues for Defamation Over Report That Claimed He Raped Corey Haim

Charlie Sheen is suing the National Enquirer.

The 52-year-old actor filed a lawsuit against the tabloid, its editor-in-chief Dylan Howard, and actor Dominick Brascia on Friday, in response to an Enquirer article published last month, which accused Sheen of raping Corey Haim on the set of the 1986 film, Lucas.

Sheen is suing all defendants for defamation and false light, and is asking for an unlimited amount of monetary and punitive damages, recovery of his attorney's fees and a jury trial regarding the matter.

In court documents obtained by ET, Sheen's attorneys claim that Howard ran the story about Sheen "because of a personal vendetta that arose after he was unable to be the first to break the story that Mr. Sheen was HIV positive." The actor's attorney also accuses Brasica, who went on the record with the sexual assault allegations to the Enquirer, of not being a "reliable source nor credible."

The court docs also note that "Haim's own mother has publicly and categorically denied that any sort of sexual rendezvous occured" between Sheen and Haim. The late actor was 38 when he died of pneumonia in 2010. His mother, Judy, exclusively told ET last month that the Enquirer report "was all made up."

Sheen's rep told The Hollywood Reporter at the time that Sheen "categorically denies these allegations."

ET has reached out to the Enquirer, Howard and Brascia for comment.