Hitman 6 going back to its roots

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Ahhhh best hitman on the coli for mission 1.

:ahh:

Top 800 on Earf:blessed:

@Ice Cold :ufdup:

ELITE GAMING

DON'T ASK ME HOW.

:birdman: seriously. Don't ask me.
Hmmmm gon have to up my game, good to finally have some coli competition
@Los! you love them collectors editions huh? I can't lie the figure is pretty dope

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hmmmm gon have to up my game, good to finally have some coli competition
@Los! you love them collectors editions huh? I can't lie the figure is pretty dope
If you break my score by one point I'll make sure you never beat it again.

Let's just move forward with me being the best

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
If you break my score by one point I'll make sure you never beat it again.

Let's just move forward with me being the best
Lol you beat my score by 1 second I'm coming to crush the buildings

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Sir lets not go down this road. You'll bear witness to a level of competitive gaming youve never experienced.
WzKQNoi.gif

:youngsabo:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Playing through Sapienza (?), killed the 2 targets and just had the virus to destroy. Note in the lab says person with the killswitch has 'gone to church', cool. Went to Church and spent 2/3 real time hours searching for a character who was never there :snoop: If I didn't check the internet I'd have been wandering about some more, poor writing/direction otherwise really enjoying the game. AI is stupid as fukk especially coming from the GOAT MGS:V, dude can spot me and I can hide a couple metres next to him and 10 secs later he's like 'They don't pay me enough anyway :yeshrug:' and the search is off.

Kinda ruins the immersion knowing you won't be penalised for fukking up, MGS V you had to hide far away from where caught, if they didn't light you up at first while multiple search teams rumble through every nook and cranny. Took a good 5 mins at the least.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Playing through Sapienza (?), killed the 2 targets and just had the virus to destroy. Note in the lab says person with the killswitch has 'gone to church', cool. Went to Church and spent 2/3 real time hours searching for a character who was never there :snoop: If I didn't check the internet I'd have been wandering about some more, poor writing/direction otherwise really enjoying the game. AI is stupid as fukk especially coming from the GOAT MGS:V, dude can spot me and I can hide a couple metres next to him and 10 secs later he's like 'They don't pay me enough anyway :yeshrug:' and the search is off.

Kinda ruins the immersion knowing you won't be penalised for fukking up, MGS V you had to hide far away from where caught, if they didn't light you up at first while multiple search teams rumble through every nook and cranny. Took a good 5 mins at the least.
there's a difference between just being suspected and being caught in hostile territory, I think it's feasible that if you're wearing a uniform but you're not in the right place that they wouldn't go crazy and try to blast you on first budge but if youre in say the biolab with out the right uniform then :hubie:
IF you want an MGS like experience try doing a suit only silent assassin challenge it can have you sweating bullets

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

By that logic you should be silent assasin on all your missions and beating my high score.

But no. Never that.