Hitman 6 going back to its roots

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Here's my filthy casual ET playthrough

re watching it, I think the rust was showing, I forgot you have to approach from behind (nh) the plan itself was fine though

I'll get him for you little buddy
Dude thought he could go back to where his security left your knees buckled. Eh eh. Ya'll ain't gonna be out here abusing my little homie ice cold like that.

I gotum for you ice, I gottum. You can rest in peace knowing he"ll never give your favorite McDonald's another bad review.
failed the food critic target :mjlol: maybe i should have played that level in story mode first
Nah, just need skill.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Dude thought he could go back to where his security left your knees buckled. Eh eh. Ya'll ain't gonna be out here abusing my little homie ice cold like that.

I gotum for you ice, I gottum. You can rest in peace knowing he"ll never give your favorite McDonald's another bad review.

Nah, just need skill.

Good job friend, I didn't know fire extinguishers counted as accident kills good to know

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good job friend, I didn't know fire extinguishers counted as accident kills good to know
Easiest way to get the job done.

Dumb ass investigator like, this extinguisher just malfunctioned and bl3w up. No one reported hearing any shots or seeing anyone suspicious

But we did find one recently fired shell casing in the back of the kitchen :ohhh:

:manny: probably nothing.

:mjlol:

Ronald

Daps

everyone uses the fire extinguisher for elusive targets because apparently you get "Silent Assassin" for some reason

the cheap way to get it done

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
everyone uses the fire extinguisher for elusive targets because apparently you get "Silent Assassin" for some reason

the cheap way to get it done
You only get one chance and i take no chances.

You sound jealous

Did you eliminate the food critic?

I doubt it seriously.

Ice cold planting breach charges in the kitchen while they in there talkin though. That's not cheap but it's very brazen and bold.

I'm low key and efficient

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
You only get one chance and i take no chances.

You sound jealous

Did you eliminate the food critic?

I doubt it seriously.

Ice cold planting breach charges in the kitchen while they in there talkin though. That's not cheap but it's very brazen and bold.

I'm low key and efficient
I could be detected when I placed my charge, and I have been busted doing it before, a fire extinguisher is 0 risk

Anyway January Update

Includes new Elusive target in Colorado and a new bonus mission

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Easiest way to get the job done.

Dumb ass investigator like, this extinguisher just malfunctioned and bl3w up. No one reported hearing any shots or seeing anyone suspicious

But we did find one recently fired shell casing in the back of the kitchen :ohhh:

:manny: probably nothing.

:mjlol:

:ufdup: sounds like a casual move to me

giphy.gif