Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So the other downloadable missions cost $30. I’m most likely not gonna buy that shyt, but is it even worth it for that much?

It’s the 2 levels from Hitman 2, those deadly sins levels, and some other shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the other downloadable missions cost $30. I’m most likely not gonna buy that shyt, but is it even worth it for that much?

I ended up getting all of the levels from 1-3 and playing them in order…it was a great experience…I used a trick tho where I bought used physical copies of 1 and 2 from gamestop (and a digital copy of 3 on xbox) which enabled me to get free digital copies of the same content (from 1 and 2) that didn’t require me to keep the discs…I returned the discs after I downloaded them…so part 3 was the only thing I paid for

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I ended up getting all of the levels from 1-3 and playing them in order…it was a great experience…I used a trick tho where I bought used physical copies of 1 and 2 from gamestop (and a digital copy of 3 on xbox) which enabled me to get free digital copies of the same content (from 1 and 2) that didn’t require me to keep the discs…I returned the discs after I downloaded them…so part 3 was the only thing I paid for
Nah not that. I’m talking about the bonus missions. Some of them are behind a paywall, like NY and Haven Island, etc.

Unless there’s a way I can get them for free?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah not that. I’m talking about the bonus missions. Some of them are behind a paywall, like NY and Haven Island, etc.

Unless there’s a way I can get them for free?

ok no you’re right…I remember saying fukk it and paying for it since I got the other areas for 1 & 2 for free…NY was fun…I didn’t like haven island that much…glad I gave them a try since I was really into the game at the time despite my early reservations but if I’m being honest they weren’t worth the price

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
ok no you’re right…I remember saying fukk it and paying for it since I got the other areas for 1 & 2 for free…NY was fun…I didn’t like new haven island that much…glad I gave them a try since I was really into the game at the time despite my early reservations but if I’m being honest they weren’t worth the price
Good looks man. $30 is wild.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Wait for a sale. I got the bonus missions for £10 for Hitman 2 and the 7 Deadly Sins for £12.

Alternatively if you can be bothered, get a VPN and get a Turkish account.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Is anyone else having issues with their dlcs not being recognized as purchased or owned in Hitman 3?

I've got all the maps purchased and everything but aince they did that bullshiit all in one package, every now and then it says that I need to purchase parts of the dlc. Right now, I have no access to the Hitman 2 dlc maps, New York and Haven Island. I also have no access to 7 Deadly Sins, the Deluxe escalations or the Hitman 2 bonus missions either!

What in the fucck is going on?!

On PS5 by the way

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
played hitman 1 and 2 already but not hitman 3

once i beat FF16, im buying this game

Hitman 1 and 2 are included in Hitman 3 also, If you own Hitman 3 will automatically get an upgrade to Hitman World of Assassination, which already contains both Hitman 1 and 2. This means that if you previously owned the third installment, you will simply need to update your game and all three titles should appear once you start it up and select Story mode.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitman 1 and 2 are included in Hitman 3 also, If you own Hitman 3 will automatically get an upgrade to Hitman World of Assassination, which already contains both Hitman 1 and 2. This means that if you previously owned the third installment, you will simply need to update your game and all three titles should appear once you start it up and select Story mode.

:ohhh: :ohhh: