Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

I forget, do you get anything special for doing elusive targets like outfits or something?

Not a huge deal but I remember with 1, idk if it was an escalation or elusive target but they had the Santa mission at the Paris fashion show and you could grab the Santa outfit for completing it.

I think...? I know its in there though lol

Their 007 game is gonna be fukking nuts. If it hits like Everything or Nothing or hell, even that From Russia With Love game then I'm set. EA was snapping with those two

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I forget, do you get anything special for doing elusive targets like outfits or something?

Not a huge deal but I remember with 1, idk if it was an escalation or elusive target but they had the Santa mission at the Paris fashion show and you could grab the Santa outfit for completing it.

Their 007 game is gonna be fukking nuts. If it hits like Everything or Nothing or hell, even that From Russia With Love game then I'm set. EA was snapping with those two
I haven’t played a ET in a minute so I don’t remember.

Both were great 007 games. Looking forward to the new 007 from IO, friend.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There are no rewards for Elusive Targets unless SOing it. Elusive targets missions are unique, as they will only appear once, and if the mission ends in any way, or fail, other than restarting, they cannot be attempted by the player again.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
There are no rewards for Elusive Targets unless SOing it. Elusive targets missions are unique, as they will only appear once, and if the mission ends in any way, or fail, other than restarting, they cannot be attempted by the player again.

Silent Assassining it? What's SO?

Yeah, just checked and seems the Santa was from dlc. Would be fire if they added in some extra stuff for doing elusive targets though

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
8667b681dab7321cff757532c2e7670922d64c21.jpeg

, friends.